IGNORED

Cornbail Acid - rub hair balls

Cornbrail

damn, man... this is awesome! please keep it up. so dirty, so aggressive! i like! also the cowbell is a nice touch.

edit: after listening again, it still holds up -- even stronger, perhaps! this is some afx aciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid

You are good at making music.

what's with the recent trend of making comments like this all the time? they don't say anything and seem as though they're made to make the poster seem distant and "cool". don't be afraid to be into it!

You are good at making music.

what's with the recent trend of making comments like this all the time? they don't say anything and seem as though they're made to make the poster seem distant and "cool". don't be afraid to be into it!

Wat?

I was being straight forward. My post conveys exactly how I feel and I cant offer and worthwhile criticism, so.....

Guest alteR ideM

i like how the beat kinda messes with ya at first... i dunno if thats on purpose or if thats just the way my brain comprehended it.... nice spastic acid though. thumbs up

• 11 months later...

Archived