IGNORED

cv313 - Seconds to Forever

azatoth

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorreee, by deleted I meant that I deleted my post after I realized I accidentally put it in the wrong thread :whistling:

Been quite enjoying the extended excursion lately, the 2nd half seems to go on forever (in a good way)

• 1 month later...

More limited releases available on Discogs

http://www.discogs.com/DeepChord-Presents-Echospace-Spatialdimension/release/3109774

1. Spatialdimension 11:24

2. Spatialdimension (cv313 Reduction) 11:43

3. Spatialdimension (Intrusion's Narcotic Intake) 13:18

4. Spatialdimension (cv313's Live Mix) 9:18

5. Spatialdimension (Intrusion Dub) 10:38

6. Spatialdimension (Vibrational Pulsation) 7:24

7. Spatialdimension (Phase90 Reduction) 8:07

8. Spatialdimension (Variant's Reprised Conduction) 6:34

http://www.discogs.com/cv313--Beyond-The-Clouds-/release/3108201

1. Beyond The Clouds I 26:04

2. Beyond The Clouds II 26:24

3. Beyond The Clouds III 22:39

Great, more ultra limited edition shit that I want but don't want to pay out the ass for. For the lads to do this thrice over is a bit rich, u think? They appear to be all sold out anyway.

Guest Enter a new display name

I ordered those limited albums before they were even announced publicly. I have useful contacts in the dub techno scene. :sup:

Weird, when I checked about 2 hrs ago there were no 'buy CD' links on either discogs page

$20 is a bit more reasonable, but after shelling out $30 for the last one I'm loathe to give them more of my cash

Meh at $20 for each. Camp Echospace has effectively soured me irreparably with all this artificial market inflation nonsense. The sad fact is that there is simply an abundance of great dub techno elsewhere these days that I don't have to spend an arm and a leg to acquire. Maybe if the boys were releasing vinyl at that price marker, sure...but for a CD containing only 3 tracks I don't already have in another form, I'll pass.

Those two releases were apparently supposed to be for promotional purposes. The next two releases - a Soultek 2xCD album and cv313 2xCD album - should be at normal price and available pretty much everywhere.

Those two releases were apparently supposed to be for promotional purposes. The next two releases - a Soultek 2xCD album and cv313 2xCD album - should be at normal price and available pretty much everywhere.

Bout damn time - I can usually deal with ordering/preordering things really quickly because of limited editions, but the exorbitant prices on them just added insult to injury. Very happy to know they won't be pulling this ticket scalping type stuff with every release from now on.

I think that azatoth, bob dobalina and I are also getting sick of those expensive limited releases because we want them so much despite their price. In the worst case scenario, I will resell the 3 albums for $313 someday.

I think the Soultek album will be a limited Japan only release. The Dimensional Space 2CD ought to be a normal release, but I have a feeling I will have most of the tracks on 12" already. I thought these last two albums were normally priced, about €14 a piece incl. shipping, pretty much a standard price for me.

I think that azatoth, bob dobalina and I are also getting sick of those expensive limited releases because we want them so much despite their price. In the worst case scenario, I will resell the 3 albums for $313 someday.

LOL

I think the Soultek album will be a limited Japan only release. The Dimensional Space 2CD ought to be a normal release, but I have a feeling I will have most of the tracks on 12" already. I thought these last two albums were normally priced, about €14 a piece incl. shipping, pretty much a standard price for me.

The Soultek is going to be Japan only at first, then get a full release a short time afterwards. Whether that means the Japanese-only version will include exclusive material (like the bonus disc that came with 'Live') I've no idea.

I also suspect that the versions of tracks they put on 'Dimensional Space' will be different to previous ones.

The Soultek is going to be Japan only at first, then get a full release a short time afterwards. Whether that means the Japanese-only version will include exclusive material (like the bonus disc that came with 'Live') I've no idea.

I also suspect that the versions of tracks they put on 'Dimensional Space' will be different to previous ones.

I was under the impression that these recent cv313 12s were culled from this CD, but I am sure there will be some new material as well, that will be released as 12" at a later time and I am the sucker that will buy them for that unreleased edit of an previously released track on the B-side. Damn you echospace and damn me for starting to collect their stuff.

i'll wait for this stuff to show up on beatport, i'm glad their finally giving Dimensional Space a proper digital outing, though.

Damn you echospace and damn me for starting to collect their stuff.

Hence why their recent marketing methods have been working despite the poor haters. Their faithful fanbase keeps their business alive.

• 4 months later...

This release is now available as FLAC files fully remastered with three extra tracks that weren't on the initial vinyl release.

1 Seconds To Forever

2 Seconds To Forever (Reshape)

3 Beyond The Clouds (Reprise)

4 Seconds To Forever (Deepchord Mix I)

5 Seconds To Forever (Unreleased Mix)

6 Seconds To Forever (Deepchord Mix II)

Available here.

Archived