IGNORED

INAUDIBLE'S TOP 25 ALBUMS OF 2010

Guest mmmlele

Guest ruiagnelo
And to be honest, I think a lot of it just sounds like Squarepusher. There I said it.

you got to be fuckign kidding

Guest Enter a new display name

I saw some interesting picks listed in your top25 until I scrolled down to Oversteps ranked #2. :mellow:

Also...

Guest disparaissant

wait: if it's inaudible, how do you hear it?

i want answers

god damn these are some shitty reviews. there i said it.

i bet mine are shittier but i can at least admit it. also i don't compare things that are entirely unlike squarepusher to squarepusher!

Guest Coalbucket PI

Just read all the other top albums lists you can find and make it up from there, by the looks of it

Just read all the other top albums lists you can find and make it up from there, by the looks of it

key point is "make it up"...

an orange turtle fell into yukon point hula hoops. water gained fossil grids on paper plate jewel maritime diesel lynx. garnered by game toilets in houndstooth twiddlebot beach ball plaster rope when rolling byzantine hair thwarted laser rifle plastic arm oxford dimes burrowed into soiled ramp camp sling teeth.

an orange turtle fell into yukon point hula hoops. water gained fossil grids on paper plate jewel maritime diesel lynx. garnered by game toilets in houndstooth twiddlebot beach ball plaster rope when rolling byzantine hair thwarted laser rifle plastic arm oxford dimes burrowed into soiled ramp camp sling teeth.

Oh you got the preview of the new aphex album too?

Guest bitroast

seeing flying lotus tomorrow :):):)

listened to cosmogramma today and oh my god it's an absolutely amazing album. i just can't express how bad that review is that the OP posted. terrible terrible. it's time to eat some coffee icecream and enjoy this warm sweaty friday evening : )

At first I thought it was the "TOP 25 INAUDIBLE ALBUMS OF 2010", and I was like : "ohoh knowing the casual WATMMers this is gonna be something !"

How disappointed am I !

Archived