IGNORED

BoC updated their website

zlemflolia

I don't know, I don't think anyone could get offended by someone writing in text speak. My mind just replaces such text with 'I IZ AN IDIOT AND HAVE NOTHING OF INTEREST TO SAY'

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

iz an idiot n dnt ave nethink ov nterst 2say - Boards of Canada myspace update

Lol

and no, ftr, karmakramer doesn't offend me. he just makes me laugh (at him) and shake my head in a dissapointed fashion.

he's a goldfish chasing a shark in the ocean.

iz an idiot n dnt ave nethink ov nterst 2say - Boards of Canada myspace update

Lol

and no, ftr, karmakramer doesn't offend me. he just makes me laugh (at him) and shake my head in a dissapointed fashion.

he's a goldfish chasing a shark in the ocean.

flol

drink it up

Guest sirch

i'm gonna bury you underground sirch

as opposed to burying me up in the air? a free floating burial would be cool... then i could hang out in the clouds for eternity.

im pretty sure the things you post and say, do and have done far worse things to yourself than I could ever hope to inflict. all I have to do is lead you with my bread crumbs (like a dog) as your morals and credibility slowly dissolve into blackness. you are becoming a demon sirch, one that is strong on the surface but immature and child like at the heart. you are doing my worst for me and I am so confident it will continue, I can reveal all of this to you, comfortably. you have reached the point of no return...... the evil is all over your hands now..... you are just a shadow to my brilliance

Guest sirch

im pretty sure the things you post and say, do and have done far worse things to yourself than I could ever hope to inflict. all I have to do is lead you with my bread crumbs (like a dog) as your morals and credibility slowly dissolve into blackness. you are becoming a demon sirch, one that is strong on the surface but immature and child like at the heart. you are doing my worst for me and I am so confident it will continue, I can reveal all of this to you, comfortably. you have reached the point of no return...... the evil is all over your hands now..... you are just a shadow to my brilliance

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! that's very very funny

got any more like that?????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! that's very very funny

got any more like that?????????

u suck

and I know idms like the back of my own hand, so go away.

i'm gonna bury you underground sirch

as opposed to burying me up in the air? a free floating burial would be cool... then i could hang out in the clouds for eternity.

sidenote:

this would be pretty cool

yes, I'm sure the BOC subforum has prevented a tsunami of new music from the chaps. I can't see any other reason for them not releasing music.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Shit thread goes shit.

If you feel the reason for closing it was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived