IGNORED

SUP IS AN EVOLVED INTERNET CONSCIOUSNESS

Hoodie

Guest Enter a new display name

FACT: sup has been a more influencing figure on watmmers than all featured artists put together since 2010.

@hat - it was the most overrated WATMM anything in the past any time. i guess that was kind of a sup sentence, but you get what i mean.

a guy who can't talk + everything in his profile "coolified"

give this guy a watmm account and he becomes an internet phenomenon. and his own smiley. unless there is something i'm totally missing about him...

my hats off to those who gave sup a chance. sup is about the cool aesthetic and the MUSIC, you're missing out on the tunes brah.

@hat - it was the most overrated WATMM anything in the past any time. i guess that was kind of a sup sentence, but you get what i mean.

give this guy a watmm account and he becomes an internet phenomenon. and his own smiley. unless there is something i'm totally missing about him...

my hats off to those who gave sup a chance. sup is about the cool aesthetic and the MUSIC, you're missing out on the tunes brah.

Exactly, he's a :cool: guy that just wants to make music and share it. Computer chat-bot or not, this make him a good entity in my book :sup:

Guest Calx Sherbet

as i figured. i rarely check out any music unless i'm told about it

Archived