IGNORED

looking for a video posted here before

brian trageskin

as the title says, i'm looking for a video that was posted in genban about 1 or 2 years ago. it was the most impressive apocalyptic vision i could imagine, i can't remember if it was a trailer for a movie or anything. i just know there was an impact caused by a nuclear bomb or a meteor (can't remember), the sky is blue, there's a city i think, bleh i don't know. help

from what i remember, all of a sudden, something came from the sky (which was sunny) at ultra fast speed and crashed into the ground and you knew it was the end of the world

(1:55ish is the money shot)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VG2aJyIFrA&feature=related

i love you, john lithgow

yeah, give me the towering inferno while you're at it :emotawesomepm9:

nice music edgey but let's stay on topic. what i'm speaking of really is the most impressive cgi collision ever done. those who saw the video i'm speaking of will agree. it is no romantic hollywood vision, you feel like you are there. technically, the special effect is astonishing.

nice music edgey but let's stay on topic. what i'm speaking of really is the most impressive cgi collision ever done. those who saw the video i'm speaking of will agree. it is no romantic hollywood vision, you feel like you are there. technically, the special effect is astonishing.

Sorry, don't know the source the guy used to make the video, but when you said apocalyptic nuclear blast it was the first thing I thought of... some very interesting/disturbing imagery in that. One scene shows the nuclear chain effect happening inside the bomb.

obviously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

obviously:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9lquok4Pdk

where can i get this atari 2600 game?

here's an hd copy. no english audio, but it's got pink floyd, so that's an improvement. says it's from Discovery.

[youtubehd]tiYQHgMA-IE[/youtubehd]

what an amazing thing it would be to see that right before you die.

nice try chaosmachine but it ain't that video (i know how to type 'end of the world' in youtube, thanks). the video i'm speaking of is way more impressive, maybe it is filmed in a similar fashion to cloverfield, you know, first person private dv camera. i don't know. i can't fucking remember. free blowjob for the person who will find this video

Archived