IGNORED

i'm just gonna leave this here for you guys

producer snafu

Guest tonfarben

Hi!

Is there any way to get this library to work as intended, but on a mac? I´ve not been able to find a program, that can read these .sfz files (except text editor, but that´s not what I need)into logic on mac.

I mean, that cannot be that hard, can it? All that little program has to do is read out the data for the keyboardmapping of these .wav samples and give that info to a sampler that then loads the samples and has them properly mapped onto the midikeyboard. Or is there something else I am not aware of?

Guest futuregirlfriend

Logic's sampler can probably do it?

also anyone have the torrent file? Website seems to be down now that I want to grab it.

Guest tonfarben

Here is an alternative host for the next one or two weeks, so get it as soon as possible:

www.themastershack.com/sso.zip

I dunno about the torrent of that.

Logic´s sampler can´t open that .sfz files, I think. Or as I said before, I´m dumb and simply do it the wrong way. Do you have an explanation how to load them with logic´s sampler?

Archived