IGNORED

Tell me about Germany

Braintree

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lullezucht

when it comes to criminal and parasitic immigrants (and i´m talking only about turks and arabs here, we don´t have any mayor problems with people from asia, eastern europe, africa etc.) call me racist.

nah, i wont call you racist because you already did that.

the insult of my choice will be: assfuckerpoopface (arschfickerscheißegesicht)

edit: in german the insult contains the words "arsch", "ficker", "scheiße" and "gesicht".

now you can build your own ~GERMAN INSULT~

as you can see, we still have a problem with thoughcrimes in germany - just like in the third reich. These people think they´re soooo tolerant, but only towards people with the same opinion.

Awesome godwin dude!

when it comes to criminal and parasitic immigrants (and i´m talking only about turks and arabs here, we don´t have any mayor problems with people from asia, eastern europe, africa etc.) call me racist.

nah, i wont call you racist because you already did that.

the insult of my choice will be: assfuckerpoopface (arschfickerscheißegesicht)

edit: in german the insult contains the words "arsch", "ficker", "scheiße" and "gesicht".

now you can build your own ~GERMAN INSULT~

as you can see, we still have a problem with thoughcrimes in germany - just like in the third reich. These people think they´re soooo tolerant, but only towards people with the same opinion.

So, you're basically saying that i'm acting intolerant by calling you intolerant for discriminating against arabs?

Also, i do tolerate your opinion, it's just that i find this opinion very stupid.

berlin is a nice, modern metropolis. dead cheap rents, and i mean really really cheap. lol at kreuzberg being the "ghetto" berlin, when were you guys there, 1970?

this. I always go to Kreuzberg for food: Knofi, Barcomis, Curry 36, Mustafa :wub:

But its really far from dangerous. *waits for someone to drop neukölln*

You could easily stay in Berlin for a year without getting bored. What other citys do you have in mind? If your in Frankfurt, drink some apfelwein. Love that stuff.

^ I told my Kreuzberg-story mostly for lols and cause it was a very weird experience, having no place to stay and so on. But of course, if you compare it to about any bigger American city, the word "ghetto" is a joke. It was actually really cool looking, lots of creative graffiti and stuff.

And about the cops - apart from that Stuttgart 21 raid - I think police brutality in Germany is pretty much nonexistent. You don't really get the cowbow-got-his-gun -type here.

its appalling to me that there is no "idm" scene and only 100 people showed up to see Ae

electronic music is a strong part of late german musical history

this can't be

the aphexpushers must draw a crowd?

that means by default the UK is the capitol of europe's electronic music scene?

this is begging it's own thread

"what is the best EU country for electronic music"

Despite being a core-country for electronic music, especially younger people from Germany don't have a single clue about it. About five-seven years ago, Hip Hop and RnB was declared really hot and I remember, telling people in school about the kinda music I was listening to, I got laughed at as soon as I mentioned the word electronic. The typical response would be "Ew, Techno, that shit ain't no music, it's not even real instruments" ... yeah. Of course, when I told them what "instruments" their beloved RnB and Hip Hop tracks were being made with, they didn't wanna hear about it :rolleyes: And today, like I said, this electro-dance-crap is hot and Hip Hop is completely off the radar. It's just as difficult to find someone to discuss (good) Hip Hop with as it is to find someone who knows who Aphex is. But then again, a couple years back, people wouldn't have been listening to the good kind of Hip Hop either - J Dilla, who's he? Blockhead, never heard of him, but check this guy out right here - he's called 50 Cent and he took 9 bullets to the dick. :facepalm:

A thing I love about Germany:

You can get proper seasons. I would hate for the thermometer to be stuck at ~20° celcius for the entire year. Or for it to be constantly freezing. This winter, we had -16° and in summer we broke the +40° mark, both in my area. And that is great. Of course there can be your typical "German" weather which is basically a grey sky and nothing else, or you may get a really lame winter/summer. But there's the potential for some nice fluctuation.

Essenbürger

Sometimes I go Burger essen in Essen ... seriously.

Archived