IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

Boxing Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Official statement ..

"Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care."

:(

Dreadful news. I have close ties to two people in the Spurs back room/medical staff. It sounds like the medics have worked wonders and I really hope Muamba recovers.

Also some good news, Muamba seems to have recovered some ways. They're not sure about brain damage at the moment, but reports are that he was speaking and recognized his family, so that's encouraging. Glad he's doing well.

• 3 weeks later...

Henderson is even worse. Watched a lot of Liverpool macthes lately (don't ask me why). And I haven't seen him play a single good game.

And Carroll was quite good in the Blackburn league match.

I haven't seen Henderson play .. ever and i have watched plenty of liverpool games this season. I don't know what he does, he is anonymous in every game he plays.

On the Semi-Final - Everton were nowhere to be seen in the second half, if it wasn't for Andy Caroll's terrible misses and Tim Howard it could have been 5-1 win for Liverpool.

Guest Mirezzi

On the Semi-Final - Everton were nowhere to be seen in the second half, if it wasn't for Andy Caroll's terrible misses and Tim Howard it could have been 5-1 win for Liverpool.

Sadly very true. I'm so disappointed in the Everton play today...not what I'd come to expect from Moyes' side.

LOL. The quality of referee is really bad. How can he make a decision when there is a bunch of players blocking his view.

1,000 articles calling for goal-line technology in 3..2..1..

Archived