IGNORED

The FA Cup Thread

Boxing Day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gervinho is so fucking useless.

I'd put Diaby into that bag too. There's only so much goodwill you can receive from injuries, I just don't see enough from him. His passing and shooting have been rarely on target today. It's frankly insane not to be able to pass in a team like this.

He should've been shown the door a year ago, and we most certainly should have signed someone better than him to force him out of the first-team.

He can't even keep the ball now. I'd much rather have Ramsey.

No to Moyes.

But as much as it's evident that Arsenal are in need of a change at the top, I am utterly terrified about the void that would be left without Wenger.

He needs to resign but stay in a Directorial role because it's terrifying to think of being left with a negligent American, or a fat Russian bully, to tidy things up for the next boss.

Guest Ron Manager

I really can't see who would honestly be preferable now that Guardiola has committed to Bayern... before that I would have thought he and Arsenal were a great fit.

Guest Ron Manager

Jürgen Klopp wouldn't be a bad choice either.

Yeah, he would actually be pretty decent. Better than Wenger though? Hard to say. I've watched Dortmund's last few games, and they have been looking really good... I guess they had a rough first half of the season though, at least in the Bundesliga.

Dortmund have done well to hang on to him thus far.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived