IGNORED

Funky/Chilled/downtempo/sample based Hip Hop

chassis

i own this thread.

@ sheatheman: this thread is actually me trying to find somewhere to go after Vibert

i didn't post vibert

you changed it.

No i didn't.

also, PM wake for some of his stuff. he's got some fantastic beats up his sleeve. I'd post the few I've heard but I think they're all works-in-progress and sometimes artists don't like unfinished tracks making it out into the open... i dunno.. he's really good though.

:wub:

I put together a release of some random tracks of mine. Here you go: http://bit.ly/gIa9uc

Cheers Wake, definitely give this a look when I get home.

lol @ sheatheman.

You did actually post that track.

this isn't my first rodeo fellas, i know when i'm being conspired against. chingod is an effing moderator. he can make it look like i did anything.

Wow, you must be the most paranoid fella ever. Why would I say you posted it if you didnt. Plus when a mod edits your post it says so at the bottom of that post. You're the only one that edited it. Why are you denying it so?

also, PM wake for some of his stuff. he's got some fantastic beats up his sleeve. I'd post the few I've heard but I think they're all works-in-progress and sometimes artists don't like unfinished tracks making it out into the open... i dunno.. he's really good though.

:wub:

I put together a release of some random tracks of mine. Here you go: http://bit.ly/gIa9uc

Cheers Wake, definitely give this a look when I get home.

lol @ sheatheman.

You did actually post that track.

this isn't my first rodeo fellas, i know when i'm being conspired against. chingod is an effing moderator. he can make it look like i did anything.

Wow, you must be the most paranoid fella ever. Why would I say you posted it if you didnt. Plus when a mod edits your post it says so at the bottom of that post. You're the only one that edited it. Why are you denying it so?

i'm just messing with you.

Archived