IGNORED

Funky/Chilled/downtempo/sample based Hip Hop

chassis

also, PM wake for some of his stuff. he's got some fantastic beats up his sleeve. I'd post the few I've heard but I think they're all works-in-progress and sometimes artists don't like unfinished tracks making it out into the open... i dunno.. he's really good though.

@huzur: I love Cujo, I actullay prefer those release to Amons other stuff, jazzy.

@ sheatheman: this thread is actually me trying to find somewhere to go after Vibert

Im checking out the rest now dudes.

@huzur: I love Cujo, I actullay prefer those release to Amons other stuff, jazzy.

@ sheatheman: this thread is actually me trying to find somewhere to go after Vibert

Im checking out the rest now dudes.

i didn't post vibert

dj food, dj vadim, dj cam, herbaliser, coldcut, cut chemist, rjd2, mr. scruff, kid loco... dunno are these all trip-hop?

examples of trip hop would be

amon tobin-easy muffin

squarepusher-ufos over leytonstone

some portishead...

Im not against lyrics, why are these all instrumentals?

there are vocal versions of all of these songs, except for the mr. dibbs music and one of the 45 king songs—seriously? google still works. you're welcome though lol

also, PM wake for some of his stuff. he's got some fantastic beats up his sleeve. I'd post the few I've heard but I think they're all works-in-progress and sometimes artists don't like unfinished tracks making it out into the open... i dunno.. he's really good though.

:wub:

I put together a release of some random tracks of mine. Here you go: http://bit.ly/gIa9uc

Archived