IGNORED

are you ever afraid to go to sleep?

Guest Helper ET

at baseline, i find myself compulsively organizing dishes in the dishwasher. fit max dishes while also maximizing surface area. don't let some plate hide behind some bigger ones. if i took adderall, i'd be using a ruler and a calculator.

lol. believe me, sometimes on adderall i'll (very 'literally') spend 10 hours doing the same thing over and over again. one time it was modifying my myspace layout and AOL profile info.

imagine being like that without the pills, then understand why smoking a bit of weed might not be a terrible thing for some people.

i see what you mean. also though people need to take the correlation between weed and mental illness a bit more seriously. idk... i'm not trying to preach at all, and i definitely agree there are very positive aspects of the drug that more people should be aware of.

Guest Helper ET

i was thinking about going to pick up a 20 bag, but i like myself better when im able to maintain a mental structure that i can understand

ill just go pick up a few beers and come back and write some tunes

Guest Helper ET

thanks anyway dude but i dont smoke. im trying to be as healthy as possible (btw when i say smoke weed i really mean vaporizing it)

i dont really need a substitute, its the emotional distress that i struggle with. im feeling fine now though, although i have a strong tendency to basically to do the same type of thing with alcohol. my new thing is going to be trying out straight up soberness for days and eventually weeks at a time

should be good stuff. i can a hold of my self again, then well see if i feel like a toke here and there

i feel great right now actually

hello world!

good luck! I did the same thing a couple of months ago...sometimes you just need a break from weed for a bit...felt much better for it, I'm smoking again now though lol..

thanks anyway dude but i dont smoke. im trying to be as healthy as possible (btw when i say smoke weed i really mean vaporizing it)

i dont really need a substitute, its the emotional distress that i struggle with. im feeling fine now though, although i have a strong tendency to basically to do the same type of thing with alcohol. my new thing is going to be trying out straight up soberness for days and eventually weeks at a time

should be good stuff. i can a hold of my self again, then well see if i feel like a toke here and there

i feel great right now actually

hello world!

seriously man, try some melatonin when you are having trouble, force yourself into a normalized sleeping habit, then stop taking it...worked like a charm for me.

I know two people that tried to give up weed by just stopping completely, and they both had problems. One guy had a nervous breakdown and physically couldn't get off the floor for a day (he was an older gentleman that had been smoking for a long time) and the other one had such bad nightmares he too was afraid to go to sleep.

It may have been better to go down in strength of THC and so your mind adjusts better, I don't know how strong you have it over there, but I know round here you can clearly see fair sized crystals from some strains.

If you ever think to yourself "Am I going mad?" you often aren't, because you are aware of the problems.

You will feel better in the end, just don't wind yourself up with literature, your mind is in a state of 'reconfiguration'.

Have a bath at night, the drop in temperature your body feels after triggers the feeling of sleep.

Good luck and you will get through.

Archived