IGNORED

Charlie Sheen

J3FF3R00

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MortstoX

why is he even the highest paid actor on tv for that shit two and a half men? it's soooo unbelievably bad.

Word.

I've tried to see a couple of episodes, but it's so poor, even for a mainstream american sitcom. As a friend of mine said: "Even Everybody loves Raymond" is cutting edge compared to that shit.

Charlie Sheen on Twitter "My path is now clear... Defeat is not an option..!"

Charlie Sheen parody on Twitter "Is it technically a threesome if I boink a pregnant chick?"

BTW: The way he looks on that interview makes me think about some of the insane characters his father used to play.

Guest mafted

wow, Watmm.. insecure much? everyone who knocks charlie on here is a judgmental fuck. and that's my final answer.

edit: and yes, i just judged you.

wow, Watmm.. insecure much? everyone who knocks charlie on here is a judgmental fuck. and that's my final answer.

edit: and yes, i just judged you.

:bi-winning:

Guest mafted

why is he even the highest paid actor on tv for that shit two and a half men? it's soooo unbelievably bad.

Word.

I've tried to see a couple of episodes, but it's so poor, even for a mainstream american sitcom. As a friend of mine said: "Even Everybody loves Raymond" is cutting edge compared to that shit.

Charlie Sheen parody on Twitter "Is it technically a threesome if I boink a pregnant chick?"

BTW: The way he looks on that interview makes me think about some of the insane characters his father used to play.

They have (or had) the most talented writers on television. Your friend is retarded.

Guest Gary C

I watched a few episodes of the earlier series. It's a bit funny to see Sheen playing a playboy, but it was pretty standard American sit-com shlock. Better than Joey, but worse than Roseanne.

I'm surprised it's lasted for so long and that it's clearly well-loved in America. It's like the Big Bang Theory. I really don't get that either (silly voices and fake nerd-humour) but apparently it's the hottest shit and won't be going away for a while.

Guest MortstoX

Word.

They have (or had) the most talented writers on television. Your friend is retarded.

Nah. But as every sane person, he can recognize shit when he see it.

Guest mafted

it wouldn't be the #1 show if it were shit.. grow up man. it could be any one of us up there right now with the entire media ripping you to shreds because you talked about your drug use. if any one of us does that it's just another thread on the board. with him, oh no.. 'what a freak'. the freaks are the media.

Guest MortstoX

it wouldn't be the #1 show if it were shit.. grow up man.

Like...he wouldn´t be the best paid actor in TV if he wasn´t the most...talented...or something?

Guest MortstoX

Ok. I see you edited your post, after I started answering.

"it could be any one of us up there right now with the entire media ripping you to shreds because you talked about your drug use. if any one of us does that it's just another thread on the board. with him, oh no.. 'what a freak'. the freaks are the media."

Dude, I dig Charlie Sheen. I just think his show is utter crap. Just like the new GaGa-single on top of the Billboard. And what happens if we laugh and make some fun about him here at watmm? Nothing.

it wouldn't be the #1 show if it were shit.. grow up man. it could be any one of us up there right now with the entire media ripping you to shreds because you talked about your drug use. if any one of us does that it's just another thread on the board. with him, oh no.. 'what a freak'. the freaks are the media.

#1 show...in the USA

as you should probably know, humour differs from country to country.

as such, by English standards, that show was utter crap.

Archived