IGNORED

Phe_ (Milieu) & Wisp / Mrs Jynx / EOD

Mellow U

Thanks for the patience guys, this release has sort of been a sad and strange scenario for me. I'm doing my best to keep it a positive thing by focusing on the music being solid and people really turning out to support it. I'm actually about to move into a new place in the next week or so too, so I am doubly trying to get these all shipped before I do that.

Guest Malverde

This album is quality, I'm broke now, but when I have the money I am ordering this album. It is great.

It is very hard to lose an animal, I am sorry for your loss. R.I.P Basil!

I'm so sorry about your cat, and everything. I don't doubt it'd be a really upsetting experience. At the least, this album is in his honor, and because of it, Basil will not be forgotten.

Guest Billov

My copy of the Bermuda Triangle just arrived so I'll give that some listening time before I fork out the money to buy this :beer:

Really sorry to hear about Basil, he looks like a long haired version of my cat who died last year.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for the radio silence on this!

I'm actually about to move into a new place in the next week or so too, so I am doubly trying to get these all shipped before I do that.

This ended up taking much longer than expected (I am still without most of my office in the new place, we just got internet yesterday and most everything is still in boxes) and many of the orders are still waiting to go out.

Take your time young sir, enjoying the FLACs in the mean. RIP to Basil

This album is quality, I'm broke now, but when I have the money I am ordering this album. It is great.

It is very hard to lose an animal, I am sorry for your loss. R.I.P Basil!

I'm so sorry about your cat, and everything. I don't doubt it'd be a really upsetting experience. At the least, this album is in his honor, and because of it, Basil will not be forgotten.

My copy of the Bermuda Triangle just arrived so I'll give that some listening time before I fork out the money to buy this :beer:

Really sorry to hear about Basil, he looks like a long haired version of my cat who died last year.

I still haven't received my copy, when is the next batch being shipped out? ...By the way, I live in Canada.

I'd forgotten I ordered this! I can wait, got the MP3's! :D

When this CD will be shipped already. One and a half months later after the order been placed.

Thanks for the patience and the nice words about my cat. Big apologies to those of you who are sick of waiting for this to arrive! I know how that goes and I know how frustrating it is. At this point, it's been so long of a wait that I'd be willing to just reimburse anyone who wants their money back, if that's easier or favorable. Just shoot me a PM and I will sort it out. Otherwise, I will be shipping all the rest of these out in the next week or so.

Again, mucho apologies to all of you who have been waiting - on the positive side, this release raised $900 which promptly went straight to Basil's chemo debts, which has been a gigantic help to us. Thanks to everyone who picked this up and helped support our little cause, short lived as it was.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got the CD myself. It looks lovely. I can't wait to listen to the sampler that came with it.

Awesome! I'm happy to report that EVERYONE'S orders have shipped, so weather and customs willing, you'll all have your music soon!

Hope you enjoy that sampler too!

:braindance:

Got my copy. Awesome music

Great release, And a new braindance label......Wicked!

Thanks guys! Really glad to hear everyone's enjoying the album! I can promise a decent bit of new stuff will be happening at Recycled Plastics soon. Stay tuned!

Guest facades

Excellent stuff!

One of my favorite record of the year so far.

It also introduced me to Mrs Jynx work, which I didn't know.

I bought bermuda triangle soon after listening to this one.

Cheers!

Excellent stuff!

One of my favorite record of the year so far.

It also introduced me to Mrs Jynx work, which I didn't know.

I bought bermuda triangle soon after listening to this one.

Cheers!

Awesome! Yeah, Hannah is truly a genius. Melodies!!!

Archived