IGNORED

Zach G - Opening on SNL

Guest Mirezzi

"I wear a lot of Axe body spray, but I live in a black neighborhood, where it's called Ask body spray. If you don't get that joke, it's because you're not racist."

That was the one part of the monolouge where I busted out a hearty lol.

I also love how he turned around and pointed at the black dude behind him after that joke as if asking for his approval.

im probably in the minority here, but having been a long time follower of his standup, im really glad hes finally gotten this type of exposure.

im probably in the minority here, but having been a long time follower of his standup, im really glad hes finally gotten this type of exposure.

Why would you be in the minority? No current stand up deserves success more than him imo, but I guess I'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Worst Bragger in the World "So yeah, I was French kissing my brother last night..."

the girl who's chair he stood on for that bit was so adorable, want to bone

Hadn't seen this, pretty good

(hadn't seen that Between Two Ferns) *highly concerned with how many cool points I would lose if people thought I had never seen Between Two Ferns before*

Why would you be in the minority? No current stand up deserves success more than him imo, but I guess I'm somewhat of a fanboy.

i guess that instinctively i assume that most watmmers are automatically disgusted with anything popular regardless of origin or talent.

Louis Ck. zach g is really funny but his stage persona or whatever seems to have worn thin for me. hasn't he had alot of success somewhat recently? i think this might be his post-success success.

I definitely would agree Louie's stand up is far more impressive than Zach's. I only like about 20% of his stand up stuff but that 10% is usually so fucking awesome that I don't care about the mediocre bits. Between Two Ferns is the funniest venue for Zach's humor in my opinion. I don't particularly love him in movies. I remember the first time I saw him to stand up on Conan like 10 years ago we were irl loling so hardcore though.

Louis Ck. zach g is really funny but his stage persona or whatever seems to have worn thin for me. hasn't he had alot of success somewhat recently? i think this might be his post-success success.

can't help but agree, he even repeats a 4 year standup joke from his old routine ont he SNL monologue, not a bad one but still seems like he might have milked it as far as he can go. I used to be a huge Zach G fan but besides between 2 ferns and tim & erc i've been disappointed with almost everything he's done.

Archived