• John Scott
    • The Observers
    • Sam Weiss
    • Rachel Dunham
    • Brandon Fayette
    • William Bell
    • Ella Blake
    • Thomas Jerome Newton

this show promotes the use of illegal drugs and it is on fox, oh the irony.....

and yes, some episodes stink balls, just like the X Files had stinker episodes, but the goods ones always make up for the shit ones imo....

and yes as Azatoth said, it fills the sci-fi void nicely....

Honestly, I never would have expected anyone here to take this show seriously. I haven't seen a single episode but I assumed the <1 second clips they put in the ads were enough to identify it as yet another soulless Americano-production to fill the associated market gap :unsure: hence I was referring to X-Files since that was a series that had a good reason to exist.

I might be terribly wrong but I doubt it. Maybe I'll watch it next time it's on.

It's much better than I first thought, and watch every episode as they air.

It's not the episode by episode stories that drive the show, it's the underlying backstory that makes it so good. You need to follow the show to appreciate it, and it's worth it imo.

It was a little meh in the first season, but got it's legs in the second season. I like how they have details that call back to earlier episodes, like the amber the parallel universe crew uses to plug anomalies was first seen in bus incident in the first season. They've made a nice self-containing universe (or two) and have not yet become as convoluted as Lost got.

i just hope it doesn't descend from 'we have a complete story arc sketched out' to 'just making fucking shit up' like lost did.

i'm actually kinda worried cos the 'soul magnets' shit in the latest episodes feels a bit like the latter

yeah, and the whole machine thing and the choose one of them lovie dobie stuff is making it all go downhill.

Yeah, that seems a bit contrived. I hope it's just a red herring. After all, don't trust Sam Weiss.

next episode should be awesome....

"LET'S TAKE LSD AND FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO THE UNIVERSE!"

What other show has resorted to this 'scientific' tool?

Walter loves his drugs and I love Walter.....he makes his own cocktails, jealous!

Archived