• John Scott
    • The Observers
    • Sam Weiss
    • Rachel Dunham
    • Brandon Fayette
    • William Bell
    • Ella Blake
    • Thomas Jerome Newton

I don't appreciate you stealing my thread idea, you big stupid jerk! Why don't you come up with your own ideas! Stop stealing my thunder!!

clever Terp....this is next gen X-Files, sans Aliens

and

fuck you wake

and

Walter Bishop is cooler than you are, whomever is reading this........

Olivia is hotter than Scully, sorry Mike!

Broyles will kick your ass!!!!

Olivia is hotter than Scully, sorry Mike!

yet somehow fauxlivia is hotter than olivia, even though they're the same person irl.

anna torv is good actress. john noble is an ever better actor... walternate is fucking scary.

my opinion: season 1 was awesome. season 2 was lame. season 3 was awesome. i haven't seen any of season 4 yet.

season 3 is not even over yet lol.

season one was meh, season 2 things got cool, half of season 3 was good but then all of JJ's daddy uses broke through and it's kinda lame.

my opinion: season 1 was awesome. season 2 was lame. season 3 was awesome. i haven't seen any of season 4 yet.

season 3 is not even over yet lol.

season one was meh, season 2 things got cool, half of season 3 was good but then all of JJ's daddy uses broke through and it's kinda lame.

awww man at least on this side of the atlantic they did that 'split the season in half' bullshit with season 2. sorry for confusing the thread

imma let you finish this thread but i just wanna say that fringe is getting lamer and lamer.

thank for letting us finish! GML!!!! :emotawesomepm9:

Anna Torv has to be the most underrated actress in human history. Seriously, I mean it; you compare Olivia and Fauxlivia and it's like a PhD thesis in nuance, down to the little facial ticks.

And also she is really really ridiculously good-looking.

I like this show, it fills the woeful sci-fi void in TV quite well. Yes, it's outlandish, but in a cool way. Walter Bishop is a great character played awesomely by Noble. And got to agree that Torv's acting has improved leap and bounds from the first season and has pulled off the different Olivia's with flying colors. And she is easy on the eyes. Glad it got renewed for another full season, even if Fox placed it in the Friday slot of Doom.

I laughed when I saw that the name of the next episode is Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, Walter's solution to everything.

Guest analogue wings

it really is a pretty bad television programme. it passes the time i guess. but it is on a pretty rapid downhill slide so i dunno... :shrug:

Archived