IGNORED

12-YEAR-OLD BOY GENIUS SETS OUT TO DISPROVE BIG BANG

karmakramer

Guest Rambo

IQ is a fucking joke. Prodigies are a bigger fucking joke. And no, I have a high IQ, and was "gifted and talented" in grade school, so fuck off.

It's all just a big fucking joke isnt it? FUCK

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could have the highest IQ in the world and if you believe the Earth is 6000 years old and that Adam rode a stegosaurus, well, you'll be a genius at reciting a bucketload of completely useless information.

its 'a' beginning not 'the' beginning. the biblical chronology stated as an example in 'the book' is a record of the inception of a new type of human

being that carries a spirit along with its soul, its mind and its body. a human being which is more inclined to preserve life and interact with the

world using love as its primary power rather then relying on earthly powers, making decisions not based on its own survival first but instead

on the survival of those living things around it.

..then, regrettably we began to allow ourselves to be influenced to greatly by the ways of this wold and the (more or less) animalistic and competitive

humans that were already living here (for hundreds of thousands of years) and we lost our way and everything has gone to shit.

however, there is still a chance even though this world is dead to its true self. there is a chance for the original antidote that was placed in

this world (eden) to cure the sickness before other emergency procedures have to be preformed, but we must change our

ways and support life instead of death in everything that we do for this to work.

Guest hahathhat

You could have the highest IQ in the world and if you believe the Earth is 6000 years old and that Adam rode a stegosaurus, well, you'll be a genius at reciting a bucketload of completely useless information.

it 'a' beginning not 'the' beginning. the biblical chronology stated as an example in 'the book' is a record of the inception of a new type of human

being that carries a spirit along with its soul, its mind and its body. a human being which is more inclined to preserve life and interact with the

world using love as its primary power rather then relying on earthly powers, making decisions not based on its own survival first but instead

on the survival of those living things around it.

..then, regrettably we began to allow ourselves to be influenced to greatly by the ways of this wold and the (more or less) animalistic and competitive

humans that were already living here (for hundreds of thousands of years) and we lost our way and everything has gone to shit.

however, there is still a chance even though this world is dead to its true self. there is a chance for the original antidote that was placed in

this world (eden) to cure the sickness before other emergency procedures have to be preformed, but we must change our

ways and support life instead of death in everything that we do for this to work.

thank god you're on the job, now i wont have to do a thing. eden here we come!

Guest hahathhat

i didn't make the world's problems. it's not my job to fix them, and it's definitely not my job to tell others how world peace will happen.

It never really sat well with me with the big bang theory says the whole thing came out of nothing. Sounds like religion, to be honest.

In mathematics you can express a whole lot of things that aren't necessarily true. For instance, the idea that things are infinitely large [or small]. Yes, you can always add one to a number to make it larger, but if the universe started as one point that means there's a certain amount of finite shit in it.

And it still doesn't answer the question as to where all that shit came from.

Guest hahathhat

In mathematics you can express a whole lot of things that aren't necessarily true. For instance, the idea that things are infinitely large [or small]. Yes, you can always add one to a number to make it larger, but if the universe started as one point that means there's a certain amount of finite shit in it.

in other words, we've taken the limit of existence approaching the planck epoch and deluded ourselves into thinking we've grasped the infinite.

Guest Ricky Downtown

And it still doesn't answer the question as to where all that shit came from.

i need to know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNrUAzwU5hE

Archived