IGNORED

12-YEAR-OLD BOY GENIUS SETS OUT TO DISPROVE BIG BANG

karmakramer

what a bunch of intellectual wank

wait, wait. hang on.

you are dismissing, to paraphrase stephen hawking 'the story of everything' as a 'bunch of intellectual wank'.

now i have many problems with you troon, but i never thought that you would be scared of knowledge.

you once told me that my ignorance would be my undoing - well here, we're all ignorant. none of us know. but the desire to find out is part of what makes us human.

so, your arrogance will be your undoing.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do you need some sort of metaphorical analogue of an invisible sky-wizard?

why do you need so much proof?

Probably because judging the existence of things you can't detect with your immediate senses has only ever been done accurately by gathering evidence. Fucking duh.

:happy:

Guest hahathhat

wjhy do you need to be such a fucking troon

Guest hahathhat

just mad fucking trooning this bitch out the trunk, we're all natural here -- saving the planet one smug assessment at a time. writing blather hat doesn't read

I really want to know how and why you come to this line of thinking.

Because proof scares troon and his ilk. It's much easier to believe in something that sounds like what we want to hear than to face up to cold hard fact.

I really want to know how and why you come to this line of thinking.

Because proof scares troon and his ilk. It's much easier to believe in something that sounds like what we want to hear than to face up to cold hard fact.

i need proof..

because my friend told me the mayans were geniuses therefore their calendar can't be wrong and the 2012 apocalypse will come next year. oh and uncle mckenna was so smart, how could he possibly be wrong.

because my parents told me that the Big Bang was a lie invented by the godless hordes of Satan, and that teh paganz and teh gayz are evil and god will come destroy all teh unbelieverz at some point in the very near future. my parents told me all teh other religions were wrong and ours wasn't a religion, it was the Truth.

because the worshipers of lord xenu said hello to me, they've got a special book called dianetics that will help me be--clear. because i want to be--clear. yes. and give them lots of money to be--clear. yes.

because the raelians called, they've a special spot reserved just for me on my own personal ufo.

bg_main_splash.jpg

Anyway I'm having difficulty making up my mind. Everyone above claims to have the Truth and somehow they actually take pride in their lack of desire to conjure up evidence (I mean faith). I would opt for the personal spacecraft but it looks kinda shitty, no windows==wtf. Fuck it, gonna start my own cult.

what a bunch of intellectual wank

is that what you consider all science to be?

If it doesn't involve being in tune with the vibrations of Gaia and the universe, it's intellectual wank.

IQ is a fucking joke. Prodigies are a bigger fucking joke. And no, I have a high IQ, and was "gifted and talented" in grade school, so fuck off.

Guest the anonymous forumite

IQ is a fucking joke. Prodigies are a bigger fucking joke. And no, I have a high IQ, and was "gifted and talented" in grade school, so fuck off.

and you ended up posting on watmm, what a tragic story.

Presumptions?

Guest the anonymous forumite

Presumptions?

Yes, lots of them.

You could have the highest IQ in the world and if you believe the Earth is 6000 years old and that Adam rode a stegosaurus, well, you'll be a genius at reciting a bucketload of completely useless information.

GIGO.

You could have the highest IQ in the world and if you believe the Earth is 6000 years old and that Adam rode a stegosaurus, well, you'll be a genius at reciting a bucketload of completely useless information.

GIGO.

Exactly.

lol @ people like 'he sounds like a douche'

'what a FAG!'

'an asshole! so smug!'

funniest shit ever. this kid's brain moves at lightspeed. you have to understand we're like retards to him, as retards are to us. so he might be smug, but we're retards.

one goes to MIT, the other unloads buckets of shit into the back of a car

Archived