IGNORED

Weight-Height-BF%

halisray

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually forced to sit on my ass 13-16 hours a day at work, which gives me just enough time to drive home, eat food, wash dishes and sleep. Life is awesome.

What's a weekend?

Apparently this is the gig I've restricted myself to by going to law school, even though it doesn't pay off the student loans HAHAHAHAHAHAKILLME

Maybe I should start fapping at work to burn calories?

Guest hahathhat

if you're cold, you burn a shitload of calories regenerating the lost body heat. simply reprogram the office thermostat.

6 feet

12 stone (76 kilos)

i dunno, i'm skinny with a small bit of a beer gut

wao, i'm way over weight. judging by the metric stats going on in here (can't be bothered converting the stone age weirdo stuff)

6'3"

215lbs.

pretty sure im fat.

You always said you were fat, but 215 lbs ain't nothin. I'm 6'4" and 254 lbs. I must have a fucked metabolism after years of computer work, because I can eat nothing and gain weight. Have high blood pressure too. Now doing elliptical once or twice a day...

What's elliptical

All these online "BF" calculators are asking me for weird body measurements so I'll just do BMI.

1m85

63kg

BMI 18

Underweight. Whatever that means. :shrug:

All these online "BF" calculators are asking me for weird body measurements so I'll just do BMI.

1m85

63kg

BMI 18

Underweight. Whatever that means. :shrug:

lol. the BMI is faaaarrr from accurate. my doctor told me if I had tried to get down to the ideal weight according to BMI I would be in the later stages of anorexia

6'8'' (2.032 m)

308lbs (140 Kgs, 22 stone)

I'm a large fellow. I wouldn't consider myself to be obese but my BF is too high.

tall people represent!

Archived