IGNORED

April fool

Guest ansgaria

this thread made me google "helvetica" and i was like wtf am i supposed to see, so I kept googling and clicking links

and then I saw that this thread is two years old

nice long term april fool joke, guys

I plan to tell my new lady friend before our date tonight that my penis has flipped inside my body like a sock. Thanks WATMM/World's Most J :flower:

sites should start doing april fools on different days, so few people will pay attention to anything on april the first that its not even worth it

My bro and I taped some strings horizontally between the left side and the right side of the door post [google translate says it's correct, but I'm not sure] of our parents' bedroom. My mom didn't even notice it because she's too short.

Guest isaki

My bro and I taped some strings horizontally between the left side and the right side of the door post [google translate says it's correct, but I'm not sure] of our parents' bedroom. My mom didn't even notice it because she's too short.

lol

'door frame' works

Archived