IGNORED

WTF man puts himself on fire in Amsterdam

Guest Ranky Redlof

Guest rumbo

He is most likely in an induced coma, while doctors make large incisions to split his skin apart to allow for maneuverability as his skin tightens from the burns.

I don't think this was part of his grand plan.

Guest hahathhat

I AM PUTTING MYSELF ON FIRE !

NO! STOP THAT, GOOD SAMARITANS !!!

WHY MUST YOU GET ME OFF FIRE?

How do you get reimbursement for it in such circumstances?

Why by doing interviews on the matter, for money, of course.

You haven't been in the free market for long have you. ;-]

Guest Coalbucket PI

who is more selfish? The guy who sets himself on fire knowing that people will probably burn their jackets trying to put him out, or the guy who doesn't fancy having a burnt jacket?

This is a rather nice and incisive question.

It's strange how often people fail to kill themselves properly, I'm sure there are plenty of different reasons but they probably something to do with not thinking it through properly or wanting some element of chance in there, or just wanting some pity, but most ways it tends to end up costing quite a lot of money to sort out. Just a nice clean hanging and a note will keep our taxes down thanks x

He is most likely in an induced coma, while doctors make large incisions to split his skin apart to allow for maneuverability as his skin tightens from the burns.

I don't think this was part of his grand plan.

He's dead now.

RIP WTF man, I never got to know your superpower.

Pretty sad really, it seems he was an Iranian seeking asylum and had his final request denied.

I'm sure they're regretting not letting a suicidal pyromaniac enjoy the fruits of their fair nation

Pretty sad really, it seems he was an Iranian seeking asylum and had his final request denied.

I'm sure they're regretting not letting a suicidal pyromaniac enjoy the fruits of their fair nation

i wonder what the proportion of asylum seekers are either crazy or criminally inclined (you'd have to be a little dodgy to spend all that dosh on queue jumping)

Archived