IGNORED

mumu player

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

The rules to that room are you have to identify who you are from watmm. Too many randoms like to be cute and clear the list.

Don't get douchy with me.

The rules to that room are you have to identify who you are from watmm. Too many randoms like to be cute and clear the list.

Don't get douchy with me.

Being on a power trip, as you currently are, is "being douchy" by the way.

Also, there are no rules printed.

So, stop being a douche, and you are excommunicated.

My family didn't sacrifice everything to flee Romania and the torture chambers of Nicolae Ceaușescu just to turn around and fall prey to such iron fist tactics such as yours.

No thank you, sir. I choose freedom.

I explained the rule to you as soon as you entered the room.

Stop being a crybaby. Everyone in that room is treated the same.

does the appeal here have the same function as the 'sync' phenomenon in chatmm? i'm having a hard time understanding the appeal, maybe i'm too old.

The appeal is that a seventeen year old gets to kick you out for 120 minutes if he doesn't like what you are playing.

Actually, fuck face, we both know I kicked you because you didn't follow the rules that everyone has to follow. Quit acting like a spoiled child.

does the appeal here have the same function as the 'sync' phenomenon in chatmm? i'm having a hard time understanding the appeal, maybe i'm too old.

It's the fastest and easiest way to share tunes possible. Also it's a chatroom. I mean what's not to like about that? Leave this thing running with a bunch of people who's taste you agree with and by the end of the day you'll have written down 20 new artists you need to look into. The best and most efficient way to discover new music imo.

I like the mumu idea, it's a fun way to share music :nyan: ... but not when people get all doped upon the power of being the room moderator and start making rules.

Archived