IGNORED

psychotherapy

Guest Franklin

Guest AcrossCanyons

lol. guys i was unbelievably stoned last night.

none of that is true. It would be hilarious if a therapist told a patient that though! like Larry David's therapist telling him to give Cheryl the Ultimatum.

fucking lol

Guest Franklin

in all seriousness i was playing minecraft, listening to the bad plus and had an idea to create a post that took people on an adventure... first they would think that i was talking about myself, then a patient, then something/someone else, then themselves. It got too complicated so i changed it a bit.

I've been reading A LOT of Borges lately and think he could pull this type of thing off easily.

Guest Rambo

I lie a lot even when it's the stupidest of things sometimes but I can't help but juice the stats.

I really dont know why you care about anything when you are coming up with sweet phrases like juice the stats.

Juice the fuckin stats.

Hey Fred? What you up to?

Just juicin' the stats, Dave.

Guest Franklin

Also that cover of "comfortably numb" is pretty bad.

woah woah woah.... you mean like "bad ass" right?

I have been listening to that cover on repeat for like the last 48 hours.

(I may have juiced that stat a tickle)

Guest Rambo

Every time you think you have given some good advice you should grab your balls like Michael Jackson and let out a little hi pitched uhh. You know like the hiccup kind of sound he makes? Even if they are crying or something.

Also that cover of "comfortably numb" is pretty bad.

woah woah woah.... you mean like "bad ass" right?

I have been listening to that cover on repeat for like the last 48 hours.

(I may have juiced that stat a tickle)

naw i mean bad, as in the opposite of good.

lol. guys i was unbelievably stoned last night.

none of that is true. It would be hilarious if a therapist told a patient that though! like Larry David's therapist telling him to give Cheryl the Ultimatum.

lol indeed. I'm not sure this beats the 'my mom came out of the closet and I feel betrayed' thread, but well played nevertheless. Was that your thread as well? I totally bought it and even went so far as to give advice... :emotawesomepm9:

the show "King Of Queens" is quite shite but one episode I watched with Patton Oswalt's character stuck with me forever. He was nervously trying to impress a girl and said "hey, do you ever think about your dead family members and what they look like....right now?"

I remember that, but I think he doesn't do that to impress a girl, I think they just sit in their garage and one of them is like "hey, we never talk anything serious, let's talk something serious", then he comes up with it, and they all agree "okay not THAT serious"

yeah I've seen every episode, I quite liked the show

Guest Rambo

I have modified the downstairs toilet in my house to collect all the poo released from my guests. I then keep the poos in separate containers with the relevant persons name on. I study the poos, Franklin. 300MB of word documents. How do i stop doing this?

Guest Franklin

I have modified the downstairs toilet in my house to collect all the poo released from my guests. I then keep the poos in separate containers with the relevant persons name on. I study the poos, Franklin. 300MB of word documents. How do i stop doing this?

start imagining that your dead ancestors are watching your every move and that when you die you have to go live with them in the same house. do you want to be the "poo guy" in the extended family?

Franklin - sometimes I suffer from what I'm guessing is depersonalization after a night of drinking red wine. I'll be driving and think to myself "hey, this isn't my arm on the steering wheel" or "am I really standing in the supermarket right now listening so intently to the slow depressing intercom music with these arms in my pockets?"

I have gotten used to that at this point but the other night I think I watched the arms that aren't really mine putting a bloody clown suit in a garbage bag with red twist ties under the stairs. should I be worried?

Archived