IGNORED

In the land of "Freedom of Speech"...

Guest Jackson Michaels

Guest Jackson Michaels

That's right.

First of all I'm not American.

Second of all I've always admired USA's stance on freedom of speech. You even let those "God Hates Fags" guys keep on doing whatever the fuck they are doing.

And I respect that (in terms of respecting freedom of speech).

Question is then:

Why do you act like a fucking tyrant and ban every single fucking person who opposes you, Joyrex?

That's right.

Second of all I've always admired USA's stance on freedom of speech. You even let those "God Hates Fags" guys keep on doing whatever the fuck they are doing.

Question is then:

Why do you act like a fucking tyrant and ban every single fucking person who opposes you, Joyrex?

Well, you're opposing me, right...? :emotawesomepm9:

You're misinterpreting America with WATMM. America is not WATMM and vice versa.

Guest Jackson Michaels

That's right.

Question is then:

I'm just saying I don't like your moderating "style".

Show some slack is all I'm saying. I don't quite understand why you feel this urge to suddenly hammer down on someone in opposition to you.

Fear of losing control? Need to show you're in control?

I don't know.

Guest Stoppit

I always imagined that if WATMM was a nation, it would be more like the Principality of Sealand

Dsc00151ws.jpg

Guest glasse

That is the irony of the marriage of Democracy and Capitalism. The rules are one way in regards to government and public places, but then everything else is privatized with no regulations requiring private entities to mirror the setup of the government. You have to go find a truly public place, which is perhaps the sidewalk in some city, or have your own blog, newspaper etc to take advantage of your right. Freedom of speech is a farce anyway. Just say the words "freedom of speech" to a cop and see how fast you end up cuffed in the back of a cruiser.

That's right.

Question is then:

Also, I take offense to being called "a tyrant", as you, like most people here, are not privy to why people are banned - you don't see their warning levels or offenses, nor are you usually aware of what gets someone banned. And really, if you have a problem with how things are run or done here, a PM to me would suffice instead of an inflammatory thread like this.

I always imagined that if WATMM was a nation, it would be more like the Principality of Ceeland

4289481882_4a06d5cc8c.jpg4288739081_febe1fa0a6.jpg

:sorcerer:

ta da

That's right.

Question is then:

I'm just saying I don't like your moderating "style".

Show some slack is all I'm saying. I don't quite understand why you feel this urge to suddenly hammer down on someone in opposition to you.

Fear of losing control? Need to show you're in control?

I don't know.

See my other response - that might clarify things. And just who have I "hammered down" on that you're trying to defend?

2aj2i5s.jpg

Sir, I'll have you know that I have since upgraded to a semi-automatic and a wifebeater! :emotawesomepm9:

I always imagined that if WATMM was a nation, it would be more like the Principality of Ceeland

4289481882_4a06d5cc8c.jpg4288739081_febe1fa0a6.jpg

:sorcerer:

ta da

LOL - I forgot how cool that release was.

2aj2i5s.jpg

Sir, I'll have you know that I have since upgraded to a semi-automatic and a wifebeater! :emotawesomepm9:

semi-automatic? psh. i have been rocking a AA-12 with drum magazine and have been wearing nothing across my muscular torso other than a rather tasteful rendering of the english countryside for the purpose of camouflage

2aj2i5s.jpg

semi-automatic? psh. i have been rocking a AA-12 with drum magazine and have been wearing nothing across my muscular torso other than a rather tasteful rendering of the english countryside for the purpose of camouflage

I see, my dental hygiene-challenged* brother from across the pond - we here in the US of A are bold and direct, much like a well-crafted barbecue sauce applied to well-cooked meat.

*This distasteful stereotype was reinforced this morning (US time) by Prince William's utterly yellow boolies shown on the telly, in stark contrast to his new bride's white gown

Guest Jackson Michaels

Joyrex' quote:

"And just who have I "hammered down" on that you're trying to defend?"

No one. I couldn't care less about any single one you've banned.

I'm not defending anyone or anything -- I'm defending freedom of speech.

Let's all take a long, hard think about that, shouldn't we?

2aj2i5s.jpg

I see, my dental hygiene-challenged* brother from across the pond - we here in the US of A are bold and direct, much like a well-crafted barbecue sauce applied to well-cooked meat.

*This distasteful stereotype was reinforced this morning (US time) by Prince William's utterly yellow boolies shown on the telly, in stark contrast to his new bride's white gown

don't stop firing until you see the whites of their teeth

That's right.

Question is then:

lol have you really been oppressed that much in your 167 posts? this thread is like an obscure inside joke, this can't be real.

Guest Jackson Michaels

Why should I be compromised?

I can say whatever I want to.

God wants to kill fags. It's painfully apparent. Fags are the scum of the Earth. They need to be eradicated. Immediately. This is God's will.

Guest glasse

Can you imagine if private businesses had to uphold free speech on their property tho? Like if any Tom, Dick or Harry could waltz into Macy's and go all Tourettes and conspiracy theory yelling in the store, and they had to let them do it and couldn't kick them out or call security? Hha that would be amazing.

Guest underscore

there is always a fluctuating number of Joyrex haters on the board. i'm pretty sure this happens multiple times a year, where a group of people are angry, and start to get more vocal about it. this leads to harder trolling and as a result, more posts the mod team feels they should edit/remove.

there is always a fluctuating number of Joyrex haters on the board. i'm pretty sure this happens multiple times a year, where a group of people are angry, and start to get more vocal about it. this leads to harder trolling and as a result, more posts the mod team feels they should edit/remove.

Yes, this is known as the Joyrex Annoyance Quotient™ - knowing this algorithm is essential to surviving my wrath on WATMM, for if you miscalculate... :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Jackson Michaels

No, no, i'm not hater of anything, not even Joyrex.

I'm a free thinker, basically.

I'll leave it at this.

Good bye.

Archived