IGNORED

Can we have this subforum closed until news comes up?

splesh

Guest hahathhat

:cerious: Are you tired of the same news about an album that turns out not to be true?

:cerious: Are you tired of every other thread closing?

:cerious: Are you tired of hearing people talk about grant w.c.'s facebook updates?

:cerious: Are you tired of endless arguments over which of seven albums is the best (with the same people saying the same thing each time)?

:cerious: Are you tired of n00bs asking whether the tuss is RDJ?

:cerious: Are you tired of any fun we have speculating be quashed by the afx subforum elite?

:cerious: Are you tired of every passing year hearing, "It will be coming out next year, this is for certain" ?

:cisfor:

OR...

Just not visit/bother with the subforum until an announcement is made, and let others who want to discuss BoC's back-catalogue or other aspects of their music do so?

Fine, but the onus is now on you and your moderators to notify me of any BoC news, unless someone I know reaches me first. :cisfor:

Click on the 'Watch Forum' button at the top of the forum - you'll get an email digest containing all the posts made on a weekly basis.

OR...

Just not visit/bother with the subforum until an announcement is made, and let others who want to discuss BoC's back-catalogue or other aspects of their music do so?

Fine, but the onus is now on you and your moderators to notify me of any BoC news, unless someone I know reaches me first. :cisfor:

the topics will then be started in music discussion so there is no difference from now

No, it won't. Any BoC discussion will be moved here, so this is still the place to check.

yeah thats the point. I am pro boc subforum as I like the topics at one place not randomly spread over music discussion as they would be without boc subforum. killing the boc forum is not going to stop people from posting boc related content so I prefer them to be in here

i don't see much point in any of the artist subforums, but that's just me :cisfor:

i think the music forum could cater to the actual discussion needs. specific subforums seem to encourage ridiculous threads.

I thought the boc subforum used to be that way? Maybe right when it was first created. Maybe a mod could just go through and remove all the garbage

Archived