IGNORED

philosophy thread

vamos scorcho

current interest in Derrida and postmodernism here. I am intrigued by the extent of arguments throughout the world and the lack of an even basic consensus that I have been able to find

as for me, I'm not in school, I read on my own time. so I don't know much. but I'm smart

anyway

here's the thread

I define myself as a Nihilist with Benefits. Taoist maybe.

I won't respond

Western philosophy is traditionally concerned with contrasting one grid with another grid, and amending grids in hopes of finding a perfect one that will account for all reality and will, hence, (say unenlightened westerners) be True. This is illusory; it is what we Erisians call the Aneristic Illusion. Some grids can be more useful than others, some more beautiful than others, some more pleasant than others, etc., but none can be more True than any other.

Guest hahathhat

Riced Out Store might eventually carry an I EMIT SASS bumper sticker. would this get you pulled over more??? we don't know.

what colors would you like it in now

Guest Helper ET

remember that one time? you know, when we all laughed. oh did we ever laugh. we would laugh and laugh, and then we would cry, then we would laugh some more. oh, god bless the laughter...

remember that one time? you know, when we all laughed. oh did we ever laugh. we would laugh and laugh, and then we would cry, then we would laugh some more. oh, god bless the laughter...

Archived