IGNORED

36 - Reunion / Deluge

brisk

• 2 months later...

I thought you would make a thread for the green tape brisk...

They sold out in less than 30 minutes! By the time I would have finished the post, there would have been none left haha :(

In more positive news, I have 2 "promo" copies of Reunion/Deluge left for sale - I say promo, but they're the same as the retail copies, albeit not numbered. If you missed it the first time and still want a copy, it's your last chance!

Sure, but probably not under the 36 alias. That track was just a one-off, simply because I thought it'd be a laugh to produce an old-skool style anthem and release it on an Italian ambient compilation :D

If you want more breakbeat/hardcore stuff, then check out remerge. I ran that label before I did 36 and theres 4 12" releases. We even got on XFM radio to do a guestmix, which the presenter proclaimed the best mix of the year haha. Fun times.

It pretty much carries on from where the 7" series left off. In fact, those tracks are also going to be on it. But I change my mind so often that the final thing could be something else entirely. It'll be out next year sometime, probably towards the back end.

Archived