IGNORED

The world needs to use squat toilets

J3FF3R00

Guest tht tne

i support this only because it makes it easier to play with your balls while you're shitting

Guest hahathhat

i feel like this would just add more variables to something that's already complicated enough

Guest kineaesth

While using the proper in-floor ones would be okay, that conversion thing looks like an awful idea; imagine a gigantic plume of shitty, piss-infused water erupting upwards towards your ass

then again I do have some really gigantic bowel movements sometimes, you know

I didn't even think of the whole drunk element while using the apparatus.

Could be bad.

The in-floor ones are the way to go though. Personally, I prefer a good plop in the water and having the smell minimized by instant submersion.

However, it's better for your health in many ways to squat in the long run. I used a couple of the in-floor ones in Japan and it was strange, but it was also kinda fun to see yer bizness get zipped away, sideways.

Guest Al Hounos

not just japan, pretty much all of asia uses these. also you have to pull your pants down all the way

which is annoying.

I thought the "japanese people live forever thing" was just because families were pretending their elderly relatives had never died, in order to continue picking up their pension checks.

i'd be afraid of slipping and getting my foot in the shithole

what if you have diarrhea that shoots out in all directions

and when you're sick and barfing you can't gently rest your cheek against the seat

I used to do this since i was little cause my dad did. Took until my twenties, before i just gave up and sat down. Knowing both ways, sitting down is more convenient and squatting isn't any more efficient.

Squatting is definitely more beneficial for your health - we evolved to shit either standing up or squatting like that.

But I've used those things many a time, and they are a pain in the ass. I basically have to get almost completely naked in order to use the things.

That conversion thing looks hilarious.

Archived