IGNORED

th'idiot - decent refuge ep

im hardly picky about this stuff either. im surprised no one has said anything. I dropped the spunkshower mix into ableton so i can mix it and i have to turn it down -6 so it doesnt clip.

Guest placidburp

im hardly picky about this stuff either.

er...

When using my ears, this track sounds fine...not put it through a program to tell me if it clips or not though.

your ears are fucked :D I didn't need the program to tell me. My ears told me to look at the program silly. Also, I'm not talking about the quality of the music. I like every song.

Guest placidburp

your ears are fucked :D I didn't need the program to tell me. My ears told me to look at the program silly. Also, I'm not talking about the quality of the music. I like every song.

:D

I don't hear it! My ears aren't fucked, your copy of audacity is fucked! :L

I love you, in the mouth though....twice! :D

ok, say im doing a dj set in ableton. most times, i can drop in a track, and not even have to touch the fader. with this, i had to bring it down -6 so it wouldnt clip the master fader. that has never happened to me before.

anyhow, 8/10

would love an unmastered version.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived