IGNORED

what did you just do?

Guest uptown devil

Played a bit of Wipeout HD + Dead Nation. Ordered my new phone to arrive bu courier tomorrow. Just found out my post contained 3 albums I ordered. Time to listen as I read a few articles on TCA.

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stole some worktime to put some hours in on my animation, which needs to be finished by friday. probably fucked. now i'm back to chromakeying old talking heads.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

met up with my now-ex-gf for the last time in what will probably be a LONG time to exchange stuff

*sigh*

:mellow:

Guest Iain C

copyedited an article about forex trading, yawn. now i'm going to run through some updates to an old piece of sales copy and then begin researching a (more interesting) article.

all while wishing i was at home, in bed, drinking tea. bah.

Guest EleminoP

Stayed up all night. Wandered the woods at dawn. Smoked on a tree island in the middle of a soy bean field. Walked back through the woods. Gonna drop acid and shower in a bit. :squarepusher:

found out my bills this month amounts to around $2000+, which made me sick to my stomach because i hadn't checked my account balance in weeks and was sure i couldn't afford it. then i checked my account and found out i had almost twice that, so im still feeling a bit naceous but relieved as fuck.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Went through my phone bills seeing how many times I text my girlfriend per month. Started at 346 the first full month. Has leveled off at around 250 now. That's still an average of 8 per day. Seems like a lot.

Guest uptown devil

Stayed up all night. Wandered the woods at dawn. Smoked on a tree island in the middle of a soy bean field. Walked back through the woods. Gonna drop acid and shower in a bit. :squarepusher:

Went on a 5 mile bike ride. Smoked weed and listened to music.

can we be roommates?

Guest AcrossCanyons

had a walk down to a park/lake not far from my house with a bud and proceeded to smoke some bud.

Went through my phone bills seeing how many times I text my girlfriend per month. Started at 346 the first full month. Has leveled off at around 250 now. That's still an average of 8 per day. Seems like a lot.

You should cut it down to 7 and let us know when she breaks up with you because of it.

av-3705.jpg

Archived