IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Guest disparaissant

i guess if better clothes are a requisite, everyoen is a hipster compared to me?

though some guy in my french class said i had style

which is weird because im wearing a thermal that is heather grey with lime green stripes, a black t-shirt, brown pants, torn up adidas kicks, and a bunch of jelly bracelets. dyke chic, i guess.

i have to cram for an exam but all i wanna do is play starcraft 2 and eat pumpkin pie which ive been craving for like a week oh god i can barely handle it anymore

Viewed an old character suite with a huge front room (used to be a ballroom) and tiny everything else. Not going to take it because that front room's going to cost stupid amounts of money to heat properly. It's too bad because it's situated in one of the nicest possible neighborhoods to live. I followed that up with some of the worst soup I've ever ordered at a restaurant.

Car place just rang up and told me that it needed new front brake discs and pads. Don't know why, i slow down by losing momentum and roll up to the lights. But whatever now i'm gonna be 800 dollars poorer on top of the service costs. If i wasn't such a big pussy i would ring around trying to find a better price., but it's already in the shop, so let 'em rip me off cause i'm a lazy pussy.

Guest disparaissant

my gigantic bag of tootsie pops has no more chocolate flavored left.

weirdly i just bought a big bag of tootsie pops because im quitting smoking AGAIN and it was like 4/5 cherry and only one chocolate WHAT A BUNCHA DICKS

Yeah, it's funny how things like these always bother putting unpopular flavour in. Like here we have these jellies type sweet called snakes. And for some reason they think that people like pineapple flavour. Just give me more strawberry or something half decent you punks.

my gigantic bag of tootsie pops has no more chocolate flavored left.

weirdly i just bought a big bag of tootsie pops because im quitting smoking AGAIN and it was like 4/5 cherry and only one chocolate WHAT A BUNCHA DICKS

mine seems to be mostly apple. i didn't know they made apple, to be honest.

I committed to buying an iPhone 4S at a later date (not looking to start a phone flamewar here), but I just fucked up my old iPhone 3G in an ill-advised act of workplace frustration-venting, and, basically, now I'm going to be one of those utter tools who wait in a 300 meter line on Friday/release day to get a new phone. I sort of want to die.

I got to the AT&T store on wilshire blvd at 4:45 am and I'm already tenth in fucking line and I think I sat down in stale pee. Also the kid next to me didn't say hi when I said how's it going and the coffee bean isn't open yet next door fml

Guest bitroast

Waiting in line like an utter tool doesn't seem so bad any more. Ordered a black 64g iphone 4s the moment the apple store allowed the preorder to go through. Online tracking shows my order (along with every other australian that has preordered through the official site) is currently sitting in transit in hong kong. Expected delivery date of 20/10.

Pretty unhappy that initial fanboy style preordering has resulted in the item being shipped from another country on launch date, while stores all around australia have been provided with instore stock which would have been shipped and stocked days in advance.

/first world problems.

Waiting in line like an utter tool doesn't seem so bad any more. Ordered a black 64g iphone 4s the moment the apple store allowed the preorder to go through. Online tracking shows my order (along with every other australian that has preordered through the official site) is currently sitting in transit in hong kong. Expected delivery date of 20/10.

Pretty unhappy that initial fanboy style preordering has resulted in the item being shipped from another country on launch date, while stores all around australia have been provided with instore stock which would have been shipped and stocked days in advance.

/first world problems.

Actually, yeah, the queuing wasn't too bad. I already have my phone and my ass is only mildly sore from sitting on the pee/sidewalk.

Guest Enter a new display name

Been waiting for a CD from Europe that I spent outrageous shipping fees on and it hasn't arrived after almost 3 weeks. :(

I like the idea of it better than the experience. This situation has caused me to watch it through twice now.

----

Fuckwit with leafblower blasting away has woken me up. -sie-. Also, my phone was off for some reason, so modey may have been ringing to arrange a meet-up whilst he's in brisbane and i wouldn't know nuffing.