IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

there are girls that know that the "hot guy playing guitar" thing is cliche. trust me.

as for the strong & silent thing.. yeah that's pretty much always attractive.

Guilty ;)

And Usagi, I mean it. Be careful bro.

Honestly, yesterday I dabbled with some ear wax removal stuff--essentially just a heavy oil--and it drizzled all over the place, and it got all over my glasses, my keyboard, my drum sticks, my guitar, my bass...

I tried to get rid of it but it's not quite gone.

Honestly, yesterday I dabbled with some ear wax removal stuff--essentially just a heavy oil--and it drizzled all over the place, and it got all over my glasses, my keyboard, my drum sticks, my guitar, my bass...

I drizzled all over your mom yesterday.

I drizzled all over your mom yesterday.

When did you decide to pick on me, Chen? :sad:

(FWP: ChenGod drizzled all over my mom)

i stole a clock from the cellar for my room but the hour hand is always a bit off and the minute hand randomly falls off. i reckon it's haunted by an anti-timekeeping ghost.

I'm working today until lunchtime, after which I'll probably have to go Xmas shopping. Then tomorrow I'm in a car to Manchester and back so that's around six hours of the day gone just traveling. I really wanted to have some time to relax and try and shake off this fucking cold but it doesn't look likely.

Guest beatfanatic

both my ears are blocked and it feels pretty weird but i dont want to put ear drops (which i know i have but i cant find) because I would have to lay down for a while which I dont want to.

Also I cant enjoy music properly. FML

Guest Frankie5fingers

I really wanna start saying "irregardless" and "for all invensive purposes" but the opportunity to do so has yet to arise.

my first world problem: when i see people who use incorrect words and phrases that mean nothing.

irregardless-just a redundant form of regardless. doesnt actually mean anything

and its "for all intents and purposes". not intensive purposes.

I really wanna start saying "irregardless" and "for all invensive purposes" but the opportunity to do so has yet to arise.

my first world problem: when i see people who use incorrect words and phrases that mean nothing.

Why do you think I want to use them? :w00t:

FWP: showing someone an absolutely hilarious video and they hardly even make a noise, then just walk away. my night is ruined

I showed an ex-girlfriend Creed Shreds 3 and she said "but . . I like Creed"

relationship ruined

fantastic woman though.

audition for big brother uk

Guest Frankie5fingers

Why do you think I want to use them? :w00t:

touche. lol