IGNORED

CHATMM Moderation

Dragon

I just thought you'd all like to know that, whatever impression the 'CHATMM Rules' dialog may give, CHATMM is not actually being moderated.

OK - this is getting out of hand - and I don't mean on their parts - on yours. If you cannot handle this kind of juvenile 'teasing' (or more bluntly, their opinions of what they think of you) then I suggest you don't enter CHATMM anymore (why are you going in there anyway - do you have friends you are trying to talk to in there and these guys keep harassing you?).

Now, if the harassment continues (I already warned ***********) and persists, please let me know, but if you're going to 'tattle' every time someone pokes at you, then perhaps CHATMM/WATMM is not the place for you.

I hope you can appreciate my position in this - while I don't want anyone to be harassed or abused, I can't go around 'sticking up' for people when they have a conflict with one or more members.

archive

get over it, if u need to be babysitted by joyrex every day maybe u shouldnt be playing with the big boys

Joyrex gave a clearly false impression of abusive behaviour in CHATMM being dealt with accordingly. I have been receiving abuse every time I enter CHATMM for over a week, and Joyrex has done nothing.

I mean, like, at least take down the 'CHATMM Rules' dialog if they don't actually exist?

Shouldn't this thread and the "I got fired" thread be posted in the "stupid first world problems" thread?

Also I am all for more moderation... please hire me joyrex, I promise to keep Rhombix safe from the bad men

CHATMM is not being moderated

THATS WHY ITS GOOD!!! & it was way better without the stupid rules page.

Start your own IRC room and ban people who say bad words like poop and peepee.

Joyrex is the kind of father who tells his children that "anyone who beats you up is not your friend" when they come home covered in bruises and hate messages carved into their arms.

LOL @ you equating forum moderation to being a father.

The internet like all things is not all rose petals and tea parties (even though it's not as rough as almost anywhere in real life..). Learn to deal with it. If you want to make it into a parenting analogy, your father should give you some tips on throwing punches back.

If someone claims to be moderating their forum and chatroom and does fuck all about someone receiving consistent abuse, they're not doing their job properly. It doesn't really get more plainly obvious than that.

CNN BREAKING NEWS

CHATMM IS NOT BEING MODERATED.

RHOMBIX THREATENS TO SUE JOYREX FOR FALSEHOODS.

MORE AT 11

And apparently I'm the one being childish...

I guess the thing that makes me laugh the most is that, after this thread is locked, I'll be remembered as someone who was screaming and shouting like a two year old over absolutely nothing, when in fact I have done nothing but calmly describe a real problem on this forum.

Guest analogue wings

I guess the thing that makes me laugh the most is that, after this thread is locked, I'll be remembered as someone who was screaming and shouting like a two year old over absolutely nothing, when in fact I have done nothing but calmly describe a real problem on this forum.

mmhm. and did you know that masonic boom is perfectly sane and in fact it's every single other person on wattum that's crazy?

Archived