IGNORED

I would like to name a company.

Fred McGriff

I need a totally bitching name for a company. Let's say hypothetically I'm starting a bank that helps dig people out of the housing crisis, people that have troubled mortgages. I want the customer to feel safe and assured, not intimidated. I want the customer to feel like it's not their fault that they got in this mess. I want the customer to be like, there is hope and trust with this company. Any ideas? I'll paypal 20 bucks to the best suggestion.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope, Trust & Goodhead LLC

Booth, Brown & Tilapia LCC

A Totally Benevolent Corporation, Inc.

We Care Because You Do, Inc. dba We Care A Lot FNM

:D

i need it to say "the hard part is over"... what's a word or object or idea that says, hey man, the hard part's over now, it's time to get this shit fixed

Reassurativity, Inc.

Serenity Now & Sons

Oversteps

:D

i need it to say "the hard part is over"... what's a word or object or idea that says, hey man, the hard part's over now, it's time to get this shit fixed

Reassurativity, Inc.

Serenity Now & Sons

Oversteps

lol, Lloyd Braun is a quality name. also Paul Hardcastle. I'd trust a bank with either of those names. Hardcastle. that is trustworthy and related to housing in a "we have been in the game a long time so we know what we are doing" kind of way. Hardcastle could be a pillar of strength and stability in such a flimsy housing market.

I just came up with the tagline. The tagline is "Bringing You Home."

5 pages go!

Benjaminz 'R' Us

Tagline: And benjaminz could be you, too!

Spokesperson: Montel Williams

Corporate Standing: Suspended

lol

Attack is so hostile, though, Rambo. I know because you're Rambo that you expect homeowners to not be complete pussies, but in my experience, they are.

Since they're pussies, how about "Cashgasm" or "Cashilingus" (tagline: it's not pee, it's my cashgasm!" or "You are not abnormal, don't hold back your cashgasms, we're here to help") or actually fuck it, cashgasms is fucking stupid.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Pretty goofy but Greek gods have some interesting names. Elpis is the spirit of hope, however maybe that sounds a little bit too much like El Piss for you. Also, if the names are a bit too much you may find that we've wrung a root word out of them that you can play with. You have stuff like Nostos which has relevant meaning perhaps but doesn't look so good. Probably where nostalgia comes from. Glad I'm not starting a business. Cashgasm.

Archived