IGNORED

La Liga (i.e. Barca/Real Madrid battle it out)

chenGOD

• 5 months later...

Looks like Jose will leave Madrid a champion (shame because hes been acting like a proper cunt in his time there).

Barcelona will chill out and try to win the Champions League (which they probably do because every other team in Europe is shit)

Dunno if you're being sarcastic Gary - but from the Barca website:

Sergio Busquets sustained an injury on the inside of his right knee that will require stitches. His recovery will mark his availability for upcoming Cup and League matches.

LOL from the dirty tackle:

like any player truly committed to The Method, Busquets now has an experience to call upon the next time he needs it.
Guest stabilo

busquets does fake injuries from time to time, which is quite disgusting. but he does play some great football

I sense some hate towards barcelona.... cant understand it when they have played such great matches over the last 7-8 years

Guest MortstoX

busquets does fake injuries from time to time, which is quite disgusting. but he does play some great football

I sense some hate towards barcelona.... cant understand it when they have played such great matches over the last 7-8 years

Because they play football that makes every other team look like shit. That includes the teams that all the haters in here supports.

football_hooligans.jpg

I usually watch Barca when they're on Sky. I don't support them, but what they're currently doing will be talked about 50/100 years in the future. The football they play, the players they have - it's a once in a generation thing at least. Amazing stuff, and there is no way you can hate them, even if Biscuits is a diving/faking cunt (and he ain't as horrible as Pepe!)

Archived