IGNORED

Ham wank?

Guest El_Chemso

Guest El_Chemso

Just back from seeing the Inbetweeners movie. V.funny. At the beginning Jay is to be found wanking with gloves and snorkelling mask on, pretty straight forward reasons why I guess.

But he had some ham, not sure what the ham was for. Got a few ideas, the feel of skin perhaps? Weird lube, but I'd like the definite word from WATMM freaks.

TIA!

PS Hope this doesn't break the new (gay) rules!

Guest Gary C

Did you see me?

During the finale boat-scene, I'm wearing sunglasses with a red and blue chequered shirt.

I'm in the first two seconds when they step on the boat, dotted about during their scenes and then in the final montage.

If you use the "PS Hope this doesn't break the new (gay) rules!" disclaimer, you can post pretty much anything. It kinda conveys the idea you know where the line is, but you just have to cross it a bit to make a point. It makes it seem responsible. And we all know how much responsibility is master J's G-spot. If you rub him there, he'll be all over you.

Guest El_Chemso

@GaryC, are you fo real? Where the giant yellow glasses, I remember seeing that guy.

Still no answer to the ham question?

Re (the almighty) JoyRex because I voiced an opinion on not liking the new rules, someone possibly the rex himself slashed my post count someone pointed out to me the other day. This small mindness sums it up really. Its obviously been keeping me up at night weeping that my WATMM post count has had a few k lopped off.

Guest Gary C

Nah, that guy was a Club1830 rep and a douche. I'm probably not noticable.

But I'm in the top left of this photo (wearing sunglasses).

300269_10150751813510082_18800210081_20340623_1082994_n.jpg

Archived