IGNORED

tuesday night drunk thread.

essines

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

You know, I don't recall ever mentioning how the moon glistens off your eyes, Enter :wub:

We could sync-drink. I have a bottle of gin ready to consume.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Laphroaig Quarter Cask is going to go inside me tonight. If I don't post, it's because I'm being sequestered somewhere away from my computer in the living room by my girlfriend because I smell like the world's peat supply on fire.

Why? Because it's fucking Tuesday.

• 1 month later...

I'm hitting a minimal amount of sauce because I have to get up early and somehow squeeze in 8 hours of work before catching a plane across the country.

But a minimal amount of sauce is still sauce.

Guest uptown devil

I'm hitting a minimal amount of sauce because I have to get up early and somehow squeeze in 8 hours of work before catching a plane across the country.

that's a first world problem i will be experiencing tomorrow night as well. nothing makes me drowsier than two drinks and no third.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

i tried that as well, and then the opposite happened. beware.

i found myself pregaming for christmas shopping today.. i do feel that i bought better gifts because of it though.

u guys seriousnly shouldnt drink so much its seriously bad for ur organs and stuff. there was this guy who got drunk all the time then he needed to go hooked up to a machine all the time cuz his organs stopped to work then he died and every1 was sad

Archived