tuesday night drunk thread.

essines

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a jew, a Black guy and a Preacher walk into a bar,

the bartender says,

"what is this, some kind of a frickin joke?"

I'm off the antibiotics and prednizone and hydrocodone now so I'm easing myself back into the ethanol

Tuesday night slightly buzzed thread courtesy of some Three Philosophers

Guest sirch

I hope our world gets another musical period like that which spawned "Firestarter" soon.

it's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

ill be joining you guys in drunktown shortly. shit, it's wednesday.

That sounds like a nice place.

I really should make a move to a town that's right for me. A town to keep me moving. Won't you take me to drunkytown?

thursday night frunk trhread.

stoli. all my life. it's fucking spring break and I had the weirdest fucking start to it.

it was the nicest day in 2012. classes ended, went up and got high with half the school on the hill that overlooks campus. watched the other half of campus dress up in guantanamo orange suits to protest justice scalia speaking here. which he did anyway. he apparently said "well that's convincing" lol. surreal as hell.

ah fuck. i can't believe you've done this. writing a paper that is loosely/strongly relevant to having had to read a textbook on papers containing scalia authorship. the more surreal the world gets the better. lets edge out on a loose cannon based daydream P( drunl _ _ and that's what happens when Justicie Skalis makes the mistake of making me write a fucking paragraph double spaced cannon indented with ... oh goodness... dare i say his "LORDSHIP" representative of general idiomatic sensationaliation era NSYNC that is, BRITNEY SPEARS even the Rokit 5's on my desk do not articulate this horrifically biased interpretation... nore to the ..

etceterization of this monocrhomatic 7.2% ALC/VOL

Guest sirch

ah fuck. i can't believe you've done this. writing a paper that is loosely/strongly relevant to having had to read a textbook on papers containing scalia authorship. the more surreal the world gets the better. lets edge out on a loose cannon based daydream P( drunl _ _ and that's what happens when Justicie Skalis makes the mistake of making me write a fucking paragraph double spaced cannon indented with ... oh goodness... dare i say his "LORDSHIP" representative of general idiomatic sensationaliation era NSYNC that is, BRITNEY SPEARS even the Rokit 5's on my desk do not articulate this horrifically biased interpretation... nore to the ..

etceterization of this monocrhomatic 7.2% ALC/VOL

Archived