IGNORED

ordet - obsidian trax

Polymershapes

hey folks. this is a collection of demos i produced over the summer this year... i'm trying to narrow my focus and decide what's good enough to finish up. i'd certainly appreciate any comments or feedback, positive or negative.

it's not exactly IDM but it's electronic with beats and lush synths and samples, so... there you go

Interested in:

----------------

the first 2. these sound like great intros. I would like to hear a nice, deep, chill beat come in.

Third one sounds like a good interlude, I would take out the beats, EQ it so it doesn't sound as dull, and make it shorter.

Minercrafter is great. This is very enjoyable. I'd develop it more but it's a really sweet track.

Graces 35 - also nicely done. The B part is crazy.

Song01 14 is nice.

nacdoc is great, not a huge fan of the piano sample but it is disorienting. Which is probably what you were going for. Very scorn vibe.

Gelatina is super pretty and well produced.

Up-end - love the synths, the beats I think should be more chilled out. the dirty part is really fun when it comes in but I think the track loses steam after that point..

---------------------

Word! some really good work in here! Post if you finish traxx.

Archived