IGNORED

The Tasteful Thickness Of It

fumi

Guest plutopia

Wow, not that I don't like that film (it's quite good, and brilliant scene) but I can think of 234989762 better uses for an Aphex track. Makes you wonder why the maker thought that needed doing, or why it would fit well together. For instance I think me eating porridge on a a rainy Sunday afternoon goes very well together with Blue Calx but luckily there's this lobe in my brain tasked with shooting stuff like that down, which is apparently functioning well or it'd be up on youtube receiving no hits.

At least some

show ingenuity, craftsmanship or artistry, this just seems like a rather random combination of a well-known scene with a track that would probably even go well with Dick Cheney's inauguration speech.

Guest Deep Fried Everything

the music seems to want to evoke (or contribute a) noirish element to the scene............. except the tone and pacing of the scene doesn't really fit that very well. so, nerp.

Archived