IGNORED

This is the thread where you post your poorly researched conspiracy theories and paranoid fantasies

Cazador Mod Unit

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

impotentwhitecapitalist is 15 years old.

was it my sentence structure? forgive my shit post, i was terribly distant yet entirely there at my computer upon typing so

can someone put an essines beard on this? > :cerious:

Oprah secretly recruits for Scientology

Oprah runs secret school in S Africa to start cult of witches under her command

Oprah plans to use her witchcult and Scientologists to take over the world

U.S. Drone Bases now on East African targeting missions once the Internet of things is fully operational so whenever you get tagged as terrorist (by the U.S. of course) robots are updated to send missiles at you when you dare entering their radars,

Freemasons are actually an invention of elder Templars in order to resuscitate their age-old goal of rejoining a hermetic map and locating the master pole of all telluric currents. :gamer:

In some years, a massive destruction event will make us go back to a more primitive state and we'll have to hunt and gather food again. It's a sort of phantasm I have since a few years

Steve Jobs died a while before his death was announced, that is, a couple days after the last keynote. They did so in the hope the new iPhone announcement would counterbalance Jobs's death impact on the stock market.

also

http://www.hindawi.com/journals/ijgp/2011/904132/

that's a paper from a bunch of chinese seismologists that describes haarp-like anomalous anomalies which happened before a massive earthquake. I already posted this on here, but I guess, once again, nobody will give a damn shit because it's well known haarp mythological elements come from the internet. Well maybe, but most if not all of these elements can be found in scientific papers, from large-scale seism induction to ionospheric lullabies.

every neutron, proton and electron contains an entire universe, sort of like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GDC3u8k02c

i've visualized that same sort of scene many times, it's a nice thought

there is nothing poorly researched or conspiracy theory or paranoid fantasy about that video.

the 80s never actually happened and anyone who "remembers" them has had their memory altered by mysterious political forces. there is no way that shoulder pads, neon, crack cocaine and that terrible fish-bowl drum effect in 80s tunes could have actually simultaneously happened; it's too horrible to imagine

bananas are really just spiders that have hibernated in one spot in a tree for too long and have grown a massive stalk of white mold from their back-butts.

similarly, potatoes are actually just beetles with a sort of elephantitus that they acquire from straying too close to infectious potato vines in the dirt. once the vine attaches itself, all hope is lost for the beetle as it must dedicate its life to amassing starch, ultimately to be fed to ungrateful children who will claim the beetle is tasteless without butter

poor beetles.

Steve Jobs is the first iteration of what will become the new global religion which involves a pseudo benevolent messianic leader with good taste selling expensive machines already proven to be irresistible to all but the most fanatic luddites / anarchists, all of which are currently being tagged as terrorists so they will have to leave modern civilization behind or resign to live life 100% Matrix style.

bananas are really just spiders that have hibernated in one spot in a tree for too long and have grown a massive stalk of white mold from their back-butts.

similarly, potatoes are actually just beetles with a sort of elephantitus that they acquire from straying too close to infectious potato vines in the dirt. once the vine attaches itself, all hope is lost for the beetle as it must dedicate its life to amassing starch, ultimately to be fed to ungrateful children who will claim the beetle is tasteless without butter

:wtf:

Freemasons are actually an invention of elder Templars in order to resuscitate their age-old goal of rejoining a hermetic map and locating the master pole of all telluric currents. :gamer:

Alright, I can't believe I have to explain this to you guys.

Freemasons sup are is actually an invention of elder Templars Joyrex in order to resuscitate their age-old goal of theocide into rejoining a hermetic map and locating the master pole of all telluric currents LTM.

:gamer:

ahh finally a thread i can express my feelings about the rockets they shoot off to change the weather.. "make it rain" ..they launch from the canyons in irvine, and it always resembles an "X" ..numerous ones...either they are changing our moods or the weather, usually gets gloomy/ and or rainy after the X's show.. LA has the same thing. anyone else experience this?

ahh finally a thread i can express my feelings about the rockets they shoot off to change the weather.. "make it rain" ..they launch from the canyons in irvine, and it always resembles an "X" ..numerous ones...either they are changing our moods or the weather, usually gets gloomy/ and or rainy after the X's show.. LA has the same thing. anyone else experience this?

hey guys, anybody else on intense drugs?

Steve Jobs died a while before his death was announced, that is, a couple days after the last keynote. They did so in the hope the new iPhone announcement would counterbalance Jobs's death impact on the stock market.

also

http://www.hindawi.c...gp/2011/904132/

that's a paper from a bunch of chinese seismologists that describes haarp-like anomalous anomalies which happened before a massive earthquake. I already posted this on here, but I guess, once again, nobody will give a damn shit because it's well known haarp mythological elements come from the internet. Well maybe, but most if not all of these elements can be found in scientific papers, from large-scale seism induction to ionospheric lullabies.

Holy shit its babar

Archived