IGNORED

This is the thread where you post your poorly researched conspiracy theories and paranoid fantasies

Cazador Mod Unit

Steve Jobs died a while before his death was announced, that is, a couple days after the last keynote. They did so in the hope the new iPhone announcement would counterbalance Jobs's death impact on the stock market.

also

http://www.hindawi.c...gp/2011/904132/

that's a paper from a bunch of chinese seismologists that describes haarp-like anomalous anomalies which happened before a massive earthquake. I already posted this on here, but I guess, once again, nobody will give a damn shit because it's well known haarp mythological elements come from the internet. Well maybe, but most if not all of these elements can be found in scientific papers, from large-scale seism induction to ionospheric lullabies.

Holy shit its babar

Holy shit its chassis

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahh finally a thread i can express my feelings about the rockets they shoot off to change the weather.. "make it rain" ..they launch from the canyons in irvine, and it always resembles an "X" ..numerous ones...either they are changing our moods or the weather, usually gets gloomy/ and or rainy after the X's show.. LA has the same thing. anyone else experience this?

hey guys, anybody else on intense drugs?

no.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_control

so if that is actually being done, it would probably be for horticulture purposes rather than to manipulate the moods of people, right?

although, spraying water might be cheaper, i don't know

impotentwhitecapitalist is 15 years old.

was it my sentence structure? forgive my shit post, i was terribly distant yet entirely there at my computer upon typing so

can someone put an essines beard on this? > :cerious:

I don't think essines is going to answer so here's the explanation IMHO. Sometimes you will bump into things that don't make any sense at first or even second sight but the fact that they seem illogical doesn't necessarily mean they are automatically wrong or stupid.

- you created a little theory and called this a 'shit thread' > a reaction is a good sign

- 'i was terribly distant' > don't post while you are distant

I'm fucking exhausted now. I want blood.

the governments don't mind that cancer is rampant and many carcinogens are everywhere (radiowaves, cigarettes, deodorant, microwave ovens, etc) . in fact, they want people to get cancer hoping it will keep our populations from getting too big.

the governments main goal is to keep us in the dark about what is really happening on this planet. this way they can keep us slaves to the system, suck as much life as they can out of this planet, and do whatever they want while the people are convinced that we are on track doing what must be done.

Troon was the Gadaffi doppelganger hired by the french military black ops that the insurgents killed last week. The real Gadaffi is now undergoing extensive plastic surgery in south america. If Troon starts posting again it's not him, it's a government agent. I will most likely be dead by then, and somebody else will be making retarded posts from this account.

Steve Jobs died a while before his death was announced, that is, a couple days after the last keynote. They did so in the hope the new iPhone announcement would counterbalance Jobs's death impact on the stock market.

also

http://www.hindawi.c...gp/2011/904132/

that's a paper from a bunch of chinese seismologists that describes haarp-like anomalous anomalies which happened before a massive earthquake. I already posted this on here, but I guess, once again, nobody will give a damn shit because it's well known haarp mythological elements come from the internet. Well maybe, but most if not all of these elements can be found in scientific papers, from large-scale seism induction to ionospheric lullabies.

Holy shit its babar

Holy shit its chassis

2 0 1 2

besides I found out about the Demeter satellite, a french program meant to study electromagnetic waves in relation with seism. Just look at their publication list for the year 2011

• Milikh, G. M., A. Vartanyan, K. Papadopoulos, and M. Parrot,
  • Focusing of HF radio-waves by ionospheric ducts,
  • Journal of Atmospheric and Solar-Terrestrial Physics,73(13),1674-1680, doi:10.1016/j.jastp.2011.02.022, 2011.

• N. F. Blagoveshchenskaya, T. D. Borisova, V. A. Kornienko, M. T. Rietveld, T. K. Yeoman, D. M. Wright, M. Rother, H. Luhr, E. V.Mishin, C. Roth, V. L. Frolov, M. Parrot, and J. L. Rauch,
  • Modification of the high-latitude ionosphere by high-power HF radio waves. 2. Results of coordinated satellite and ground-based observations,
  • Radiophysics and Quantum Electronics, Vol. 54, No. 2, July, 2011 (Russian Original Vol. 54, No. 2, February, 2011).

• Cohen, M. B., U. S. Inan, D. Piddyachiy, N. G. Lehtinen, and M. Golkowski (2011),
  • Magnetospheric injection of ELF/VLF waves with modulated or steered HF heating of the lower ionosphere,
  • J. Geophys. Res., 116, A06308, doi:10.1029/2010JA016194.

• Píša, D., M. Parrot, and O. Santolík (2011),
  • Ionospheric density variations recorded before the 2010 Mw 8.8 earthquake in Chile,
  • J. Geophys. Res., 116, A08309, doi:10.1029/2011JA016611.

• He, Y., Yang, D., Qian, J., and Parrot, M.
  • Response of the ionospheric electron density to different types of seismic events,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 2173-2180, doi:10.5194/nhess-11-2173-2011, 2011.

• Sidiropoulos, N. F., Anagnostopoulos, G., and Rigas, V.
  • Comparative study on earthquake and ground based transmitter induced radiation belt electron precipitation at middle latitudes,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 1901-1913, doi:10.5194/nhess-11-1901-2011, 2011.

• Piddyachiy, D., T. F. Bell, J.-J. Berthelier, U. S. Inan, and M. Parrot (2011),
  • DEMETER observations of the ionospheric trough over HAARP in relation to HF heating experiments,
  • J. Geophys. Res., 116, A06304, doi:10.1029/2010JA016128.

• Bell, T. F., K. Graf, U. S. Inan, D. Piddyachiy, and M. Parrot (2011),
  • DEMETER observations of ionospheric heating by powerful VLF transmitters,
  • Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L11103, doi:10.1029/2011GL047503.

• LU Li, YANG Jun-Ying, CAO Jin-Bin, ZHANG Xue-Min, CHEN Hua-Ran,
  • Observational characteristics of ionospheric magnetic VLF wave in the solar minimum year,
  • Chinese J.Geophys. (in Chinese),2011,V54(6): 1403-1420,DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0001-5733.2011.06.001

• MA Yu-Duan, LU Li, YANG Jun-Ying, CAO Jin-Bin, ZHANG Xue-Min, CHEN Hua-Ran, ZHOU Guo-Cheng,
  • Features of the electric field HF wave of the Sun-synchronous orbit in the solar minimum year,
  • Chinese J.Geophys. (in Chinese),2011,V54(6): 1421-1432,DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0001-5733.2011.06.002

• Jan Blecki, Michel Parrot, and Roman Wronowski,
  • Plasma turbulence in the ionosphere prior to earthquakes, some remarks on the DEMETER registrations,
  • Journal of Asian Earth Sciences, 41 (4-5), 450-458, doi:10.1016/j.jseaes.2010.05.016, 2011.

• M. R. Saradjianand M. Akhoondzadeh,
  • Prediction of the date, magnitude and affected area of impending strong earthquakes using integration of multi precursors earthquake parameters,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 1109–1119, 2011.

• Kakinami, Y., C. H. Lin, J. Y. Liu, M. Kamogawa, S. Watanabe, and M. Parrot(2011),
  • Daytime longitudinal structures of electron density and temperature in the topside ionosphere observed by the Hinotori and DEMETER satellites,
  • J. Geophys. Res., 116, A05316, doi:10.1029/2010JA015632.

• ZHU Tao, WANG Lan-Wei,
  • LF electric field anomalies related to Wenchuan earthquake observed by DEMETER satellite,
  • Chinese J. Geophys. (in Chinese), 2011, V54(3): 717-727, DOI: 10.3969/j.issn.0001-5733.2011.03.011.

• Athanasiou, M. A., Anagnostopoulos, G. C., Iliopoulos, A. C., Pavlos, G. P., and David, C. N.,
  • Enhanced ULF radiation observed by DEMETER two months around the strong 2010 Haiti earthquake,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 1091-1098, doi:10.5194/nhess-11-1091-2011, 2011.

• Stangl, G., Boudjada, M. Y., Biagi, P. F., Krauss, S., Maier, A., Schwingenschuh, K., Al-Haddad, E., Parrot, M., and Voller, W.,
  • Investigation of TEC and VLF space measurements associated to L'Aquila (Italy) earthquakes,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 1019-1024, doi:10.5194/nhess-11-1019-2011, 2011.

• Tatsuo Onishi, Michel Parrot, Jean-Jacques Berthelier,
  • The DEMETER mission, recent investigations on ionospheric effects associated with man-made activities and seismic phenomena,
  • C.R. Physique, 12(2),160-170,doi:10.1016/j.crhy.2010.11.009, 2011.

• T. Onishi, J.-J. Berthelier, and M. Kamogawa,
  • Critical analysis of the electrostatic turbulence enhancements observed by DEMETER over the Sichuan region during the earthquake preparation,
  • Nat. Hazards Earth Syst. Sci., 11, 561–570, 2011.

• Füllekrug, M., Hanuise, C., and Parrot, M.,
  • Experimental simulation of satellite observations of 100 kHz radio waves from relativistic electron beams above thunderclouds,
  • Atmos. Chem. Phys., 11, 667-673, doi:10.5194/acp-11-667-2011, 2011.

• X. Zhang, Z. Zeren, M. Parrot, R. Battiston, J. Qian and X. Shen,
  • ULF/ELF ionospheric electric field and plasma perturbations related to Chile earthquakes,

the missing link in human DNA is a direct result of alien intervention turning humans into a crop for experiments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moEYqLdupIA

I have a new little pet theory.

Being a 'tastemaker' is a thankless job that gives you zero joy. It's bad enough when no one cares what you do but it's even worse when 'everyone' takes their time to read, 'pay close attention' to your challops. I mean, what the fuck is wrong with these people? Why are they listening to 'me'? Is the world really this 'horrible'? This is the second when you finally understand why you need to kill yourself. Of course, having these kind of poorly researched conspiracy theories and paranoid fantasies means your mind is fucked beyond belief, so the suicide thing is just another cheerful attack from X that you need to overcome as soon as possible.

Would you be able to spot an agent provocateur? They try to blend in and make friends. They appear to share your interests.

Drawing from several sources, experienced observers have suggested some tips for identifying such agents. They’re not foolproof, but they’re a start.

• Agents will often lack background connections or references. No one in your circles or related groups will know them.
  • Agents try to keep discussions and action unproductive and still. They’ll spend plenty of time debating issues, with little action. They focus on ideas over people.
  • They tend to create messes in groups and between group members. They leave chaos in their wake.
  • They tend to gravitate toward people in the group who are dissatisfied. Once relationships with those folks grow, the dissatisfaction spreads.
  • Some agents have been former prisoners who do this work as part of a deal. These folks tend to jump from organization to organization in a relatively short time.
  • Agents don’t have known sources of income. They might have a job that doesn’t match their spending or claim their money comes from prior savings.
  • They tend to provide gifts for key figures at first. This helps them build trust with the group.
  • When confronted, they will get defensive and start making their own accusations.
  • They act like zealots, but they don’t have the fruit of it. They have passion but don’t truly care.

Of course, good but immature people can do all these things. Discernment involves sound judgment calls. Protection from agent provocateurs increases as your group matures. If your group has rich relationships and trust, you won’t as easily fall prey to cheap provocateurs.

Archived