IGNORED

Israel about to plow Palestinians

acidphakist

That's bullshit. Being against Israel is not anti-semetism, you dolt.

It's frankly annoying that any criticism against Israels policies against the Palestinian people is construed as anti-semitism. It pretty much halts any debate on the way Israel handles itself in regards to Palestina. Both parties are doing deplorable shit, but it seems internationally everyone turns a blind eye to the illegal settlements and other shady stuff Israel does while condemning Hamas actions.

And the Holocaust card has been played. Well done! How does that excuse them acting like complete douches against the Palestinians?Two wrongs doesn't make a right.

Maybe you are trolling. If that's the case, you got me.

Fuck Israel.

You know, I've felt it's only a matter of time before thread was entitled "Fuck Israel" on WATMM, and having a 3rd post saying that is one step closer.

Both parties are doing deplorable shit, but it seems internationally everyone turns a blind eye to the illegal settlements and other shady stuff Israel does while condemning Hamas actions.

Both sides have lobbying powers, It'd be fair game if the US religious right didn't shell out so much funding and propaganda about Israel. Moderate and liberal Israelis are huge portion of the country's population, but their opinions and policies are sidestepped (the recent prison exchange being a recent exception) because of the influence of settlers and their supports.

Palestinians are the underdog because they've been ignored or oppressed off/on by other Arab states and had support from the (mostly) left-wing entities internationally, which turned off any Western support during the Cold War. But they have apologists for their bullshit too. I understand the vitriol towards the Israeli government on WATMM, but I hardly see anything about the atrocities, corruption, and religious hatred espoused by the self-appointed yet publicly accepted leaders of Palestinian Territories.

Let's keep in mind religious zealots are the core of the problem, period. Fuck them.

The Jews cheat at Pod races too

No, they only cheat you when you are trying to buy parts for your pod racer. And the interest rates! Oy Gevalt!

Yeah, but they wouldn't have to if the sand people, excuse me, Tusken Raiders were shooting at them all the time!

Guest ex-voto

This is great. People can't even remember the importance and scale of WW II. The Human Race once again showed its weakness. Thanks WATTM THATMM.

This would be funny if my grandfather hadn't died at Belsen.

He fell out of a machine gun tower.

7th appearance on watmm.

No, it's still funny.

Edit: Read your spoiler and lolz

Poland attacked Israel during WW2?

Poland built the extermination camps for the Germans and housed them within their borders. Some historians even suggest that the Final Solution was suggested to Hitler by the Prime Minister of Poland himself.

This is great. People can't even remember the importance and scale of WW II. The Human Race once again showed its weakness. Thanks WATTM THATMM.

If you are so smart, why don't YOU explain the importance and scale.

Archived