2. Elephant Seals 2005

3. Spread Laser 2004

4. Who Said Fruity Loops Was Only For Pussies? 2003

5. Artificial Sun 2006

6. Chaykin, Knight 2004

7. Iridescent Worms 2003

8. Vectrex Pop 2006

Pt 3 & 4 coming soon

did one of you guys write this blog post? http://www.kiblind.com/Kiblind-detail-article/Inedits-de-fluorescent-grey/pa7a473.html

in french

google translation to english:

"Fluorescent Grey is a boy that loves. On the one hand because it is an excellent IDM (Intelligent Dance Music), partly because it is one of the best labels of the genre with his RecordLabelRecords (Dalglish, Scorn ,...). But, charming, Robbie Martin wants us to admire more: it leaves the novel of the period 2002-2007 to $ 0.

After having spun an excellent Ancient Records / Synthesizer Greats 1955-1984 part.1Acroplane at the beginning, Fluorescent Grey continues his years on the right track. Evidenced by this gift the 2 / 12, in the form of festive season. The four parts of its Fibrous Emerald Tendrils have explicitly'm falling studio (sessions Lying On The Floor Mingling with God In A Tijuana Motel Room and Gaseous Opal Orbs ), they are nonetheless the Fluorescent Grey and as such, one of the best IDM (intellectual understand electronic music, large) current. And all that he gratos file, which does not mean he refuses money"

did one of you guys write this blog post? http://www.kiblind.c...ey/pa7a473.html

in french

google translation to english:

"Fluorescent Grey is a boy that loves. On the one hand because it is an excellent IDM (Intelligent Dance Music), partly because it is one of the best labels of the genre with his RecordLabelRecords (Dalglish, Scorn ,...). But, charming, Robbie Martin wants us to admire more: it leaves the novel of the period 2002-2007 to $ 0.

After having spun an excellent Ancient Records / Synthesizer Greats 1955-1984 part.1Acroplane at the beginning, Fluorescent Grey continues his years on the right track. Evidenced by this gift the 2 / 12, in the form of festive season. The four parts of its Fibrous Emerald Tendrils have explicitly'm falling studio (sessions Lying On The Floor Mingling with God In A Tijuana Motel Room and Gaseous Opal Orbs ), they are nonetheless the Fluorescent Grey and as such, one of the best IDM (intellectual understand electronic music, large) current. And all that he gratos file, which does not mean he refuses money"

my translation:

"Fluorescent Grey is a boy we like a lot. On the one hand because he makes excellent IDM music, on the other hand because he runs one of the best labels of the genre with his Record Label Records (Dalglish, Scorn...). But, charming, Robbie Martin wants to be even more admired: he's bringing out unreleased tracks from the 2002-2007 period for $0.

After releasing the excellent Ancient Records / Synthesizer Greats 1955-1984 part.1 on Acroplane, the beginning, Fluorescent Grey continues his year on the right track. As this end of year gift released on 12/2 shows. Even if the 4 parts of his Fibrous Emerald Tendrils are explicitly studio leftovers (sessions from Lying On The Floor Mingling with God In A Tijuana Motel Room and Gaseous Opal Orbs), they are nonetheless typical Fluorescent Grey and, as such, one of the best current IDM music (read intellectual electronic music, basically). And he's giving them all for free, which doesn't mean he refuses money."

delayed, im debating whether i should put all this cutup rock music stuff i did on part 4 or save it for something else

so nobody from watmm had anything to do with that what.cd torrent? I find it really strange that a release that is free and name your price (donate $0 or whatever you want) someone would feel compelled to torrent.

oh strange, i know who that guy is, he's bought records before. I guess maybe he thinks he's supporting RLR i he puts them up there, i mean it's fine im not burned about it. It would just be interesting to pick his brain on why exactly

oh strange, i know who that guy is, he's bought records before. I guess maybe he thinks he's supporting RLR i he puts them up there, i mean it's fine im not burned about it. It would just be interesting to pick his brain on why exactly

The reason I do so is because it is my prefered method of music distribution and I believe having a complete digital archive like What.CD is very valuable. It's faster, there's no unpacking involved, no problems with tags or file structure and so on. Even for music I buy, I mostly just grab it from What.CD instead of bothering with slow Bleep downloads or ripping a CD.

I always add a link to the bandcamp page for releases like these. I sincerely doubt uploading this to What.CD damages your exposure or income - then again, I'm just a biased pirate. :wink:

Btw: I enjoyed these releases. Good stuff!

Even for music I buy, I mostly just grab it from What.CD instead of bothering with slow Bleep downloads or ripping a CD.

Nothing wrong with this, but I find it quite amusing :wink:

Archived