IGNORED

women

Guest Franklin

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

I have seen so few married couples with kids who are still together, and not entirely resentfully so, that I am incredibly thankful that neither me nor my girl have ANY desire for children. I am hoping that this is never going to change for her, because let's just say, I am absolutely confident we will stay happy together if we don't have kids, and not so much otherwise.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband is my best friend first and foremost, I think thats vital. My parents have been together for 33 years and they are very much in love, they've had so arguments but never anything bad, I think their advice would be they act like kids, all the time

i almost started a thread like this a few times. if you really want to see them go apeshit, have a kid. there are days you wont even know who the hell you married.

I have seen so few married couples with kids who are still together, and not entirely resentfully so, that I am incredibly thankful that neither me nor my girl have ANY desire for children. I am hoping that this is never going to change for her, because let's just say, I am absolutely confident we will stay happy together if we don't have kids, and not so much otherwise.

This! I'm in the exact same boat.

Guest Backson

as far as kids go, the good out weighs the bad on an infinite level though.

ahhh, but does potential good (the joy of raising a child) justify ruining the happiness you already have (pressure cooking your relationship with your soulmate)?

I'm also with someone who doesn't ever want to have kids. I'm certainly in no rush, though I do think one of these days I'm going to want to be a father, even though ethically I'm kind of against it. We could adopt, but the ego driven part of me really wants to create a whole new human that shares some of my genetics. How cool would that be? In any case, that day is a long way off. I am so not even close to being ready to raise a kid.

Guest viscosity

yeah but the majority already spill their genetics across the pool, i'd be much more interested in how nurture could shape a person of differing origin. provided i have a background check so i know what i'm dealing with

my other half is my best friend, equal and soulmate. corny and cliche but it's possible to meet your perfect match. having a kid has brought us even closer, not spoiled what we had or driven a wedge between us. like jules said it's fun to have a moan but having a kid is the best thing and the most fun i've ever had.

those saying their girls don't ever want kids, wait til they hit 30 (if they haven't already). a woman's body clock is a powerful thing.

I'm going to want to be a father, even though ethically I'm kind of against it.

can you explain this please?

those saying their girls don't ever want kids, wait til they hit 30 (if they haven't already). a woman's body clock is a powerful thing.

tell me about it. At 30 my ex-gf's body clock told her she wanted another dick in her

I'm also with someone who doesn't ever want to have kids. I'm certainly in no rush, though I do think one of these days I'm going to want to be a father, even though ethically I'm kind of against it. We could adopt, but the ego driven part of me really wants to create a whole new human that shares some of my genetics. How cool would that be? In any case, that day is a long way off. I am so not even close to being ready to raise a kid.

+1

my other half is my best friend, equal and soulmate. corny and cliche but it's possible to meet your perfect match. having a kid has brought us even closer, not spoiled what we had or driven a wedge between us. like jules said it's fun to have a moan but having a kid is the best thing and the most fun i've ever had.

I'm going to want to be a father, even though ethically I'm kind of against it.

can you explain this please?

Overpopulation, depleting resources, etc. But i also still eat meat, which is not ethically justifiable at all.

Archived