IGNORED

WATMM, Do You Believe In Second Chances?

Redruth

there is a long list at the watmm who post lashings at troon and then cry that they hate the troon account because it spreads awful things. i would like to be shown one instance of this account's malice when unprovoked. most times we are sweet as pie. sure troon is peculiar and unpredictable, but do these traits deserve this type of unending, scathing ridicule? i think not. it is no wonder that this account has been showing symptoms of possible closure. i believe the way the troon account is treated here on the watmm is unjust and we would like to appeal to this forum, troon would like the abuse to come to an end. can we reconcile differences watmm?

what say ye?

Troon, nobody hates ye, nor hath any true Vitriol been spew'd in thine Direction. In the Cloister'd recesses of GenBan, it hath been uttered, from tyme to tyme, that thine Social Experiment hath grown stale and mouldy as a Gimmick, and that thine Bread, once toothsome, hath grown offensive to the Palate, when placed before us so long on the Table of discourse.

i say sharing an account is against the rules.

haven't seen that happen much around here tho, thank god. i've seen some forums get all skewed. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

I imagine troon's owners to have a private chatroom and in there they talk about what will be the next philosophical thread they post on GenBan. Sorry troon but that is sad.

i say sharing an account is against the rules.

haven't seen that happen much around here tho, thank god. i've seen some forums get all skewed. I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

i've seen novelty accounts you people wouldn't believe.

Troon, nobody hates ye, nor hath any true Vitriol been spew'd in thine Direction. In the Cloister'd recesses of GenBan, it hath been uttered, from tyme to tyme, that thine Social Experiment hath grown stale and mouldy as a Gimmick, and that thine Bread, once toothsome, hath grown offensive to the Palate, when placed before us so long on the Table of discourse.

lovely

Guest dese manz hatin

there is a long list at the watmm who post lashings at troon and then cry that they hate the troon account because it spreads awful things. i would like to be shown one instance of this account's malice when unprovoked. most times we are sweet as pie. sure troon is peculiar and unpredictable, but do these traits deserve this type of unending, scathing ridicule? i think not. it is no wonder that this account has been showing symptoms of possible closure. i believe the way the troon account is treated here on the watmm is unjust and we would like to appeal to this forum, troon would like the abuse to come to an end. can we reconcile differences watmm?

what say ye?

WATCH THE FUCKING RIDE, PRIK FACE

If troon wishes to continue the "social experiment," troon should provide some clear incentive to our playing along. Otherwise, we are not compelled to do so. troon, however, seems constantly baffled that anyone should fail to find troon fascinating.

you missed the fact that troon is pretentious assholes.

just the right balance of subversion/negativity to keep the thread tense.

WATMM complains about troon,

WATMM posts in troon treads giving him more material for his social experiment.

Troon gets a 85 percent on his essay.

Troon graduates High School .. becomes janitor.

If troon wishes to continue the "social experiment," troon should provide some clear incentive to our playing along. Otherwise, we are not compelled to do so. troon, however, seems constantly baffled that anyone should fail to find troon fascinating.

the fact that this thread is a veritable hornet's nest is proof that troon is succeeding in troon's mission. my suggestion is we should not provide troon with the oxygen such an obvious troon as troon troons to exist. troon.

Then may the tedious light cycle match of Troon's Legacy end here.

edit: Olivia Wilde's presence not required but strongly recommended.

Archived