IGNORED

jingles

encey

Jingles are amazing. You only have to hear them, like, twice, and twenty years later you find yourself singing them whilst wiping your ass. Has anyone written a jingle? Do you have a most loved or most hated little song that won't shut up? Here's one I remembered today:

It's a little bit of country

Glade Potpourri in a spray

Country wild flowers

And a little bit of sugar and spice

Guest moonchild

I made one up ages ago...

Boozy smoothies are the best,

they make you get undressed,

And if your dating life's a mess,

Drink boozy smoothie it will do the rest!

had this stuck in my head earlier today:

"maybe she's born with it...

maybe it's maybelline"

natural beauty? fuck that! MAYBELLINE.

also there was a big "I LOVE EGGS, from my head down to my legs" jingle that i've tried to track down to no avail.

also there was a big "I LOVE EGGS, from my head down to my legs" jingle that i've tried to track down to no avail.

Dude! That gets stuck in my head sometimes!

Guest disparaissant

JAY

DEE

BY

RIIIIIIII-DER!

Car sales!

eight hundred

five eight eight

two-three hundred

empiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!

had this stuck in my head earlier today:

"maybe she's born with it...

maybe it's maybelline"

natural beauty? fuck that! MAYBELLINE.

that's probably the one that most commonly pops into my head. weirdly.

that and "autoglass repair, autoglass replace", which is so bad and not actually catchy at all but that makes it memorable.

it was good to hear this again (posted on watmm on the topic of K)

http://youtu.be/3lL6hkpJveM

Juicy Fruit

It's gonna move ya

Juice is on

It gets right to ya

Juicy Fruit

The taste the taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste the tastethe taste

Is gonna mo-oo-ooove yaaaaaaaaaa

There's a rap from a McDonald's commercial way back in the 80s that is still stuck in my head:

Big mac, fillet of fish, quarter pounder, french fries/

icy cokes, thick shakes, sundaes, and apple pies/

You deserve a break today - at McDonald's!!

Archived