IGNORED

I want to quit the band I'm in.

J3FF3R00

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did it. I quit.

I kept it classy. I basically told them I was nearing panic attacks, which is mostly true.

pfew

That shit was stressful.

It was kinda like breaking up with 4 people in one day. It was actually exactly like that.

It was sad to leave the singer. She is amazing. I'll probably never be with a singer that good again.

The bass player was a cool guy too.

Oh well.

Life goes on I guess.

Can you get together with the ex-mates you liked and see what develops?

Yeah, hijack the cool people, start a side project, and go on to be way more awesome and successful than the other douche could ever envision.

Guest Lucy Faringold

Yeah, hijack the cool people, start a side project, and go on to be way more awesome and successful than the other douche could ever envision.

This is pretty good advice.

I guess this is possible if the other also think he's an asshole.

I guess this is possible if the other also think he's an asshole.

I think the others think he is an asshole, but they like that he is motivated. Conversely, I would have been infinitely more motivated in the band if the dude wasn't an asshole.

edit

and I think, at the end of the day, I don't want to be playing music that sounds like it should have been released 40 years ago.

They really were going for a vintage sound and, for me, that just gets old, after awhile. It might be cool if there weren't a ton of other bands out there going for the same thing.

I was definitely the only person in the band that likes teh aphex twins.

fuck the leader type's girlfriend.

Great idea. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem too be too bright. I don't normally find dull people too attractive, but it may be kinda hot knowing that I'm hurting her boyfriend's feelings.

Archived